The Student Room Group

Getting over holiday romance...

Gah where do I start ?

I met someone (A nice older italian guy to be precise:wink:) when I went abroad and stayed with him for 2 weeks, we spent the whole time together. He was a total gent, I don't know if it was because he was older or if it's a italian thing, probably a combination of both but he wasn't like any of my ex's at all, really considerate and patient. I told him I wouldn't get attached, but what can you do ? Now I'm back in England with the ****ty weather and no one to go tandem-cycling with. Sucks.

Trying to make it work long distance isn't a option for a few reasons, I just need to move on. So if anyone can share their comforting experiences or tips or whatever I would be most grateful. :smile:
Reply 1
Dont be slaggin english weather off because a nice older italian guy found you butters.
Reply 2
:s-smilie: What ?

Edit : Where in the post did I say he found me butters ?
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Signorita23
Gah where do I start ?

I met someone (A nice older italian guy to be precise:wink:) when I went abroad and stayed with him for 2 weeks, we spent the whole time together. He was a total gent, I don't know if it was because he was older or if it's a italian thing, probably a combination of both but he wasn't like any of my ex's at all, really considerate and patient. I told him I wouldn't get attached, but what can you do ? Now I'm back in England with the ****ty weather and no one to go tandem-cycling with. Sucks.

Trying to make it work long distance isn't a option for a few reasons, I just need to move on. So if anyone can share their comforting experiences or tips or whatever I would be most grateful. :smile:

Same thing happened to me but it was at a party. The guy kissed me, but I think it depends on how close you got to him.
Lmao jokerrrrrr
Reply 5
:bump:
Classic.
Reply 7
Original post by -TheSpecialOne-
Classic.

Am I missing something here ? Because what she said didn't make any sense.:confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending