The Student Room Group

More public transport racism rants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What an idiot.
Reply 2
What's wrong with her... she's the one who's saying go home, yet ends up going home herself :O :confused:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Who is she racist against?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by cyxstudio
Who is she racist against?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The black people on the vehicle ...
Reply 5
The trolls have already begun :lol:

Edit: Why was this negged? :lolwut: I'm obviously referring to the youtube video.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
She has returned [video="youtube;fd8iYLvlQaM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd8iYLvlQaM[/video]
Such a charming "lady".
Reply 8
Original post by 2DAYWSAGUDDAY
She said it to blacks on a train

oh i see
even tho i am not a black i can feel his/her pain. i am an ethnic chinese asian. Discrimination is a like a part of my life
Reply 9
Move to a chinese area?

Real advice-i'm asian and i live in bradford-no discrimination cos nearly everyone there is asian as well

lots of hot chicks there? :colondollar:
is train racism the new happyslapping
cringing.
Lol mate you looking for that-and i guess you mean ones who'll go out with you its probably easier in the white areas....where you'll get discrimination

and so the circle continues

i dun know white chicks ever...goes out with asian guys
Chill plenty more fish in the sea

Do it the way all asian parents recommend-A LEVELS GET JOB THEN MARRY

i feel lucky cause that isnt the way my parents raised me. lol
aha in ways you are yeah-anyway way to beat the stereotypes and how did you mean you get dsicrimination?

it hurts me so much to even say it.

i went to a party. I am the only asian guy there.
mind you, i am not the typical asian the media stereotype me. i have a good height, (177cm), well built (69kg). and i dont have a small penis and i don't have small eyes. i wont say i am handsome but i am definitely average looking, if not slightly above average.

they uploaded everyones picture on facebook few days later, but my picture wasn't there. every picture that has me in it, wasn't uploaded. Is it because i am not photogenic? or is it because i am poorly groomed? or is it because ....
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by cyxstudio
it hurts me so much to even say it.

i went to a party. I am the only asian guy there.
mind you, i am not the typical asian the media stereotype me. i have a good height, (177cm), well built (69kg). and i dont have a small penis and i don't have small eyes. i wont say i am handsome but i am definitely average looking, if not slightly above average.

they uploaded everyones picture on facebook few days later, but my picture wasn't there. every picture that has me in it, wasn't uploaded. Is it because i am not photogenic? or is it because i am poorly groomed? or is it because of ....

don't say that man, anyways wtf were you doing at a party when you have 10 A-levels to work for in jan :angry:
Ouch-What can you do man but forget em anyway it was probably the uploader who thought one of the 3 options you gave?

wtf why did ur previous posts disappear!?

btw yeah i was so ...so ... hurt ... u will never understand that feel man. its like ....uh...
Reply 17
In real race news:

home office data shows that there were 91,313 racially motivated hate crimes and 84,217 of the victims were white.

so, white people are victims of over 90% of racist hate crime.

see page 31:

http://data.parliament.uk/DepositedP...ersecurity.pdf
Reply 18
Original post by lulubel
In real race news:

home office data shows that there were 91,313 racially motivated hate crimes and 84,217 of the victims were white.

so, white people are victims of over 90% of racist hate crime.

see page 31:

http://data.parliament.uk/DepositedP...ersecurity.pdf

Reply 19
Original post by R4INBOW

Why do you hate white people? May as well just come straight out with it yea?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending