The Student Room Group

Applying for Actuarial Science at Cass Business School.

I am doing AS Maths, FM, Physics and Chemistry. Presuming I met the requirements in terms of A-Level grades would my GCSE's prevent me from getting an interview?

I got:
2A: Maths, Physics
2B: Biology, Chemistry
5C: History, English Language, IT, German, iMedia
1D: English Literature

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi Kelman

Thanks for your question.

For BSc Actuarial Science we require A*(maths)AA in order to make you an offer. For GCSE we require Grade C English language.

We don't currently hold interviews with candidates, if you would like to contact a member of our Admissions Team before making an application please email [email protected]

thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Cass Business School
Hi Kelman

Thanks for your question.

For BSc Actuarial Science we require A*(maths)AA in order to make you an offer. For GCSE we require Grade C English language.

We don't currently hold interviews with candidates, if you would like to contact a member of our Admissions Team before making an application please email [email protected]

thanks

But if you make someone an offer and they get the required grades can they still get turned down?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi Kelman,

If we make someone a Conditional offer and that person Firmly accepts the offer, then once the results are confirmed provided they meet the requirements in full the place will be confirmed.

Verity

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending