The Student Room Group

CHRISTIANS ONLY: virginity!

Why does God only want us to break our virginity in marriage?

Is it a sin to break mine and then have sex with I.e: my boyfriend ?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1
Muslim checking in - you mad?
Reply 2
I'm a christian and I'm not a virgin. Oops.
im not even christian and i know what christians believe about virginity ...
It is a sin. If you're a committed follower of Jesus Christ, then do not have sex outside of marriage. If your boyfriend is pressuring you, stand up to him.
Didn't you just make a thread about wanting to rip the clothes off of a boy in your tutorial?

You didn't mention you had a boyfriend in that.
Reply 6
"And Jesus son of Mary continued to eat out Mary Magdalene's hairy p*****" Book of John 45:13

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
So he has a nice view from his seat in the clouds and can keep a checklist of all his couples for his viewig pleasure
Reply 8
username= xxxrated
obvious troll
Reply 9
you will burn for your sins, whore
Original post by Michaelj
I'm a christian and I'm not a virgin. Oops.

Same.

If it feels right, do it. There's really no rules to when you should/shouldn't have sex when you love someone.... It's like Muslims wearing head scarfs to 'follow there religion' when there's really no need for it all.

Although, I really regret the guy I lost mine to... You have to make sure hes right for you and that he's prooved himself!
Reply 11
As a Christain, I would say it is the best way, it saves you from so much pain. God wants us to be pure, without sexual sin before we get married. Sharing intimacy is very sacred, it not only bonds both parties involved physically, but emotionally as well. It comes with baggages if is is done outside of marriage e.g Heartbreak of past loves, sexual intercourse diseases, unwanted pregnancies et al.
Well, the Bible is very strict about this, even Mary was a virgin and so was Sarah, Jacobs wife et al. In answer to your question, yes, if one is a true Christain, one must remain a virgin before marriage. Not only must one be a virgin, but one's thoughts must be pure as well, lustful tthoughts are a sin as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Erm, who the **** is negging anyone who says they're Christian and not virgins?
Original post by Snagprophet
Erm, who the **** is negging anyone who says they're Christian and not virgins?

Hahaha!

Some people take it a bit too far, like the girl above somewhere.. who kept saying 'et al' and 'one' must not...

Quick Reply

Latest