The Student Room Group

I love my girlfriend

Hey guys...

Haven't posted in a while, but I just needed to say this.

How do i persuade my girlfriend that I love her with all my heart? Seriously its crazy. She always thinks that something is up or that i'm annoyed, and it sometimes ends in an argument.

I love her so so much its unbelievable. Shes at home and i'm at uni; and she doesn't realise how much i miss her and would give it all up to see her.

I hate having revision and exams as it keeps me away from her.

She also applied to my uni (not because of me, but for the course) and I'm worried she wont choose here because she thinks that i dont want her here. I couldn't think of anything in the world better than having my girlfriend with me everyday. I'd actually be gutted if she chose anywhere else; but i'll still love her.

I just want her to know she means the world to me!

Jason
(The Prophetor!)
Dont know where to throw up, or think thats sweet :P Nah im kidding, thats really cute! Well all you can do is tell her time and time again, SHOW that you mean it :smile: Can i ask somethin unrelated? how do you find law at uni? cos ive applied for the same course (not at birmingham tho) and was wondering how ppl find it?
Reply 2
so_this_is_sam
Dont know where to throw up, or think thats sweet :P Nah im kidding, thats really cute! Well all you can do is tell her time and time again, SHOW that you mean it :smile: Can i ask somethin unrelated? how do you find law at uni? cos ive applied for the same course (not at birmingham tho) and was wondering how ppl find it?

lol thanks. law is good. revision is very hard work. its an intense course but well worth doing if you're interested in the subject. Enjoy it.

Jason
Reply 3
I'm sure she loves you too! Just tell her you do xxx

Irst
Reply 4
show her this post :smile:
Reply 5
Louher
show her this post :smile:

thats what i was thinking but just keep reminding her how amazing she is and how much you love her, buy or make her little suprises, take her out just do really romantic things and she should get the idea
Reply 6
Write her a letter, saying everything u have just posted plus anything else u feel, my boyfriend did that for me once, and i cried loads. (Tears of joy :-) )
Reply 7
you sound like my boyfriend.. he is going to birmingham uni this year.. meh.

i always think that he doesn't want to see me, be with me or spend any time with me.
i'd just love it if he just let me know that he was thinking about me, even just texting me saying 'i love you'... that would be enough. he does do this most days too.. bless him.
it's hard to tell someone how much you love them. i know it is, because i can never tell my boyfriend enough or find the right words. even when i do, i try not to say too much because i think he will get sick of me and start hating me or something.

all i can suggest is that you constantly reassure her. maybe she is like me and needs constant reassurance that you still love her and want her.. as nenna suugested, a nice long email, or had written letter would probably go down really well. that way, she has something to look at even when you aren't around and it will remind her that her boyfriend is thinking of her. me and my boyfriend exchanged letters before i went on holiday once.. i remember reading that letter every day while i was away, and it just made me rememebr that he was at home waiting for me, thinking about me and missing me.

i'm not sure buying her anything would show much.. i think a letter is a good way to start at least.. send it in the post and don't tell her about it :P it will be a nice suprise when she wakes up one morning.

Latest

Trending

Trending