The Student Room Group

A girl caught me staring at her breasts!!

She was a normal friend. She knocked on my door and I open it. She was wearing very little, my instinct got the better of me and i look at her boobs for like...2sec. then i look back up and notice she was looking at me. I felt that she might have noticed that i was erm....not being polite. She didnt say anything or act abnormally. but is this going to ruin our friendship?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I doubt it but maybe say sorry just in case

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by cyxstudio
She was a normal friend. She knocked on my door and I open it. She was wearing very little, my instinct got the better of me and i look at her boobs for like...2sec. then i look back up and notice she was looking at me. I felt that she might have noticed that i was erm....not being polite. She didnt say anything or act abnormally. but is this going to ruin our friendship?

Oh not again! Men these days! Please keep your head up :smile:
Reply 3
As long as you didn't grab them and make honking noises, they really don't like that.
Reply 4
I'm sure your friendship will be fine. Just apologise...
Reply 5
Give each of her breasts a name and greet her as 'you three' from now on. It is the only way to save the situation.
Reply 6
Nah, it's not a big deal.
How were they?
Reply 8
haha yeah I've noticed men stare at my breasts before. I just laugh it off especially if guy has a gf - don't want to get any aggro
Reply 9
Friendship is done for, nothing can be done to mend it.
Reply 10
The things I come across on this forum... :u:
36631_444175742285794_674761104_n.jpg

:h: haha don't worry, happens a lot, I'm sure you're overthinking it.
Original post by Steevee
Give each of her breasts a name and greet her as 'you three' from now on. It is the only way to save the situation.

:lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by Steevee

Either Bill&Ben, or Bert&Ernie
Reply 15
If you drooled on them, then maybe...
Reply 16
I doubt your friendship is over unless she is very overly sensitive... I've done it to friends before and they didn't care.
Original post by cyxstudio

Yeah. You'd be better off looking at her bum - she can't tell that way. :tongue:
Original post by The Socktor
Yeah. You'd be better off looking at her bum - she can't tell that way. :tongue:

:nah: We can tell.
Some ladies don't make it easy for us!

Original post by hollywoodbudgie
:nah: We can tell.

How? :redface:

Quick Reply