The Student Room Group

Strange behaviour

10 months after this girl dumped me for her ex, she still finds it necessary to hide herself behind people, when I'm near by, and sometimes she physically runs. She did this today. I don't talk to her, nor do I give her evil stares at all. What's the deal? :confused:

We're both 21 and go to the same university.
Reply 1
Ignore her. She's being childish.
Reply 2
Sounds like an ideal situation, your ex avoiding you.
Reply 3
But sometimes she doesn't avoid, especially when she dresses in a very extravagant manner.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
But sometimes she doesn't avoid, especially when she dresses in a very extravagant manner.

So she tries to tease you sometimes, but at other times she avoids you. And you complain about when she avoids you?
Reply 5
Original post by Hopple
So she tries to tease you sometimes, but at other times she avoids you. And you complain about when she avoids you?

Not complaining, I'm just wondering why she runs and hides. You can avoid someone without doing that.
Reply 6
Not complaining, I'm just wondering why she runs and hides. You can avoid someone without doing that.

She likes toying with you, especially since she left you for her ex.
Reply 7
Original post by Hopple
She likes toying with you, especially since she left you for her ex.

Sometimes when she runs she looks almost scared :lolwut: I just wanted to know how 'common' this is.
Reply 8
Sometimes when she runs she looks almost scared :lolwut: I just wanted to know how 'common' this is.
It's not common. She's putting on an act, there's nothing wrong with you. Don't concern yourself with her.
seeing as shes the one who dumped you... thats a little wierd...
Reply 10
Original post by Future African game vet
seeing as shes the one who dumped you... thats a little wierd...

Until yesterday she didn't resume the running or hiding.
Reply 11
If it's worth anything, I do dress and look a lot better (stylistically) than I did when she was 'with me'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending