The Student Room Group

Is the National Youth Theatre worth going to?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CateAnon
That sucks but I'm a broke student too. Most people get sponsors so it shouldn't really be a reason not to go :frown: Hope you rethink it for next year!

Sucks :frown: . Hopefully, next year i can find some sponsors
Reply 41
Original post by rurounikenji
Sucks :frown: . Hopefully, next year i can find some sponsors

So sorry, yeah definately try next year
Reply 42
Hi I am a member of NYT, best thing I ever did. My suggestion apply and enjoy! Good Luck
hi guys,

I just checked the website, and it mentioned something about a small busary can be used to pay off the fee. I was just wondering how much is the bursary?
hi guys,

I just checked the website, and it mentioned something about a small busary can be used to pay off the fee. I was just wondering how much is the bursary?

I don't know exactly but you have to prove to NYT that you're making the effort to raise money. They want to know that you're taking it seriously. They're not going to throw money at anyone who's too lazy to raise money. They're already on a budget.
if i were to apply and pay the 300 and something for the 2 week course, will i need to pay any other fee's later on if i wish to take part in any of their future plays/performances?
Reply 46
if i were to apply and pay the 300 and something for the 2 week course, will i need to pay any other fee's later on if i wish to take part in any of their future plays/performances?

I don't think so, you auditioning?
Original post by tany-faye
I don't think so, you auditioning?

Yeah, thinking of auditioning :smile:
Reply 48
Yeah, thinking of auditioning :smile:

Oh I hope you already booked the audition
Original post by tany-faye
Oh I hope you already booked the audition

Do you know when the audtions will be taken place? London acting audtions.
Reply 50
Well mines on the 19th of feb, when's yours :smile:
Reply 51
Hi, does anyone know if they have chairs as props that can be used for the monologue part of the audition?

Quick Reply

Latest