The Student Room Group

persistent problem

hello,

my problem is essentially that i'm usually quite shy with girls, not that i can't talk to them, but i never seem to be able to take an interaction to the next step, not even when the girl is clearly interested.
this has been happening to me since i'm 12 (21 now)
i did have 2 "relationships" but in both cases it was the girl that asked me out....

the first case was actually a really good example of my problem, i did not find the girl particularly attractive, but she spent 1 hour trying to convince me how good an idea would have been to try stay with her, in the end i accepted, i thought that is better to have some experience, after all. but this pictures quite well how passive i am about this sort of things...

now this is hunting me again, two days ago i went on a crew date and i spent the all time with this girl, having a really good conversation, then we were walking back somewhere with the others, and for some reason we separated from the group and went back to my house and then out again. during all this time she was really close, i think she was interested because she left all the group of her friends...

anyway, we eventually got to the place where we were supposed to go and at this point i have been quite unlucky as a friend was being sick all around and i had to take care of him, with her still at my side, you can imagine that that is not the best of the situations to ask for her number or anything like that.
So i ended up leaving when my friend eventually managed to get back on his feet... next day i added her on fb but she is being quite slow at replying, i guess i lost my occasion, again.
Any suggestion would be appreciated....
and thank anyway to who managed to make it that far through this endless post
Reply 1
none?
Reply 2
:charm::creep:
help!
Reply 3
alright, i guess my problem is too bad even for TSR, fair enough.
Reply 4
well, i asked this girl out, i think life is too short to write this kind of posts on TSR and i think that i generally think about stuff too much :smile:
Reply 5
update, maybe someone will reply at some point :biggrin:

anyway, she replied telling me that next week she is really busy and asking me what my next week is like...

what should i do?

she is probably not interested and in 1 week she'll have forgot me....
Reply 6
Plan something with her for next week

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 7
yeah i understand what you mean in your first post...it's really sad..

good luck with this girl, even if i find it hard to believe that she does not have spare time this week, probably saying "next week" is just a nice way of saying "NO"
Reply 8
as

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending