The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Not really dumb just a slip of the tongue but funny nevertheless.
There was a fly in my friends dorm and she said argh I am sick of all these bloody midgets!! Meaning midges haha what made it funnier was that we are both 5ft1.. it was kind of a had to be there moment admittedly.
Reply 2
I asked a girl her favorite artist/band and she said she liked Glee. "They are the best band I've ever heard". :facepalm2:

Also a quote from Britney Spears: "I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don't like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa."
When we were discussing that Avatar was directed by the same guy who did Titanic, a girl came out with 'So is Avatar based on a true story as well?'
I was talking to a girl who thought the sun was the biggest planet ever. She also didn't know who Hitler or Osama Bin Laden was because "she wasn't old enough to know when they happened".

She's 16 years old now.

I think I wanted to eat a grenade.
I was once sat in a church and my brother asked "why is there a trap door in the ceiling?" I replied: "Maybe it's to let light in at night."
Stupidest thing I've ever said.
Reply 6
One of my teachers wanted a 'female cameraman'
Reply 7
Original post by iheartplums
When we were discussing that Avatar was directed by the same guy who did Titanic, a girl came out with 'So is Avatar based on a true story as well?'

Well, Pocahontas.
One of my friends once said: "I'm a Catholic...but I don't believe in God."
Reply 9
There's one:
It was in the english classroom,there was a girl which is in love with Mangas and japanese series,the professor asked a question to this girl:Which city in America you'd like to visit ?
She said:Tokyo
(edited 11 years ago)
"Do they sell cupcakes here?" Right in front of a cupcake store.

"Can you buy them?" Right next to the cashier of the cupcake store.
Reply 11
Original post by _music<3
One of my friends once said: "I'm a Catholic...but I don't believe in God."

Hahahah!

Perhaps they meant culturally? Like some atheist jews.
Reply 12
Saw this on facebook today - 'who are the 'No Doubt' anyway?' :eek4:
Reply 13
"Is Manchester in London?"

"Is Moscow a Muslim country?"

"Is the president George Bushington?" :tongue: although this one was said by my little sister I found it hilarious
A girl I know once asked if there were beaches in England.
Reply 15
"What's a holocaust"

:stupid:
In an RE lesson, asked as a genuine question: "Is the Pope Catholic?"
Reply 17
Girl : Were going to watch a film
Dumb blonde: What are you going to watch?
Girl: We haven't decided yet
Dumb blonde: What kind of film is that? :facepalm2:

Also there were these two retarded girls in my class who were talking about who the priminister was. Girl 1 said "Gordon Brown is the Priminister" and then girl 2 replies with confidence saying "NO HE'S NOT, YOU IDIOT, IT'S BORIS JOHNSON!" :facepalm2:

Lol, I'm getting negs because I've spelt Prime Minister wrong, how pathetic
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 18
"Where's the Mid-Atlantic ridge?" ....
Reply 19
My brother doesn't move around much and he blames lactic acid for it.
" I don't move around alot or do chores because I have too much lactic acid."

"Because God said so."
"Yolo."
"No homo."

Latest