The Student Room Group

K-pop fans

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by goldenfish
I dont really know any other kpop bands :colondollar: I stumbled unto big bang not too long ago and thought they where amazing, gonna be listening to some of the bands people say on here though to embrace the kpop culture :d :smile:

cool! try listening to Action by NUEST, it sounds really good!:biggrin:
good luck!:wink:
Reply 41
Aha I also looove kPOP ESPECIALLY bIGBANG AND 2NE1! :tongue:
Reply 42
Original post by ZA_pink
Aha I also looove kPOP ESPECIALLY bIGBANG AND 2NE1! :tongue:

hello!:biggrin:
thanks for participating:wink:
since when were u a fan of k-pop?:biggrin:
I really can't stop replaying this song, it's so damn addictive! I love this original Korean version, as well as the Japanese and fan-made English versions on Youtube :woo:

[video="youtube;NB5jyYD2WEw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB5jyYD2WEw[/video]
Reply 44
Original post by kiyubi
hello!:biggrin:
thanks for participating:wink:
since when were u a fan of k-pop?:biggrin:

Hey aww ive been looking for a thread like this!! for nearly a year now and im not korean :P
What groups do you like? :smile:
Reply 45
Original post by ZA_pink

Hey aww ive been looking for a thread like this!! for nearly a year now and im not korean :P
What groups do you like? :smile:

ash I see=D nice
Am a fabn of U- kiss, but I listen to all k- pop singers, iclyding Shinee,MBLAQ,Teen Top, Super Junior, G-Dragon, SS501, FT Island and many more=D
Wht about u?=D
Reply 46
Original post by kiyubi
ash I see=D nice
Am a fabn of U- kiss, but I listen to all k- pop singers, iclyding Shinee,MBLAQ,Teen Top, Super Junior, G-Dragon, SS501, FT Island and many more=D
Wht about u?=D

ooh okay :smile: And i love G dragon sooo much!! aha bigbang are coming to London for a concert but i dont think i can go :frown:
2NE1 are ok and HOT.
Reply 48
Original post by ZA_pink
ooh okay :smile: And i love G dragon sooo much!! aha bigbang are coming to London for a concert but i dont think i can go :frown:

yes I like GD he's cool!
oh really? When?=D
Reply 49
Original post by kiyubi
yes I like GD he's cool!
oh really? When?=D

Yeah! well first they announced a concert in Wembley Stadium on December 15th, but the day that the tickets were released they sold out!! so they have added an extra date at Wembley Arena on the 14th December!
I like Kara, Recently CNblue, Snsd, and the occasionally f(x) SHINee BigBang 2ne1 and some others xD Oh IU 8D Though shes not a band...o_o
Kara=awesome music and people :biggrin:, same reason for the rest? xD
nope
Yes, I think xD I read allkpop daily? xD
Reply 51
Original post by Ramyun
I like Kara, Recently CNblue, Snsd, and the occasionally f(x) SHINee BigBang 2ne1 and some others xD Oh IU 8D Though shes not a band...o_o
Kara=awesome music and people :biggrin:, same reason for the rest? xD
nope
Yes, I think xD I read allkpop daily? xD

thank u fr participating Raymun:tongue:
do u knw any korean people that listen to kpop?
:biggrin:
Original post by kiyubi
thank u fr participating Raymun:tongue:
do u knw any korean people that listen to kpop?
:biggrin:

D

Sadly nope ): I don't even know anyone that is korean :L
Reply 53
Original post by Ramyun
D

Sadly nope ): I don't even know anyone that is korean :L

alright i see, cause am collecting data nd so far ive met only one person that is korean who litens to kpop:biggrin:
hw about chinese or japanese people?:biggrin:
Original post by kiyubi
alright i see, cause am collecting data nd so far ive met only one person that is korean who litens to kpop:biggrin:
hw about chinese or japanese people?:biggrin:

Oh okay I see xD I don't have any Japanese friends or know any Japanese people so yeah :L But I know like 2 friends? that listen to kpop that are chinese
Reply 55
Original post by Ramyun
Oh okay I see xD I don't have any Japanese friends or know any Japanese people so yeah :L But I know like 2 friends? that listen to kpop that are chinese

thanks! I will certainly include this on the statistics I've collected so far =D
Thank u!=D
Reply 56
There are so many cuties in that popular Korean girl band :coma: :love:
1.SHINee
2.Good looking, hot, attractive and sexy :smile:
3.No but i wish
4.Sometimes
I also like SNSD, 2NE1, Super Junior and BigBang :biggrin:
omg i love this music video too and its catchy! whos your favourite 2ne1 member?:biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest