Scroll to see replies

Pedersen.

Original post by Stu Laverty

Your go.

Paulo Ferreira

samiz20891
:smile:

You're up
I need an attacking mid/second striker and I think I will take Peter Beardsley.

Original post by Multitalented me
x

Your go mate.
For RB I'll go for Micah Richards

Original post by Pn94
x

Your turn buddy

Paulo Ferreira

Quite a clever pick, his versatility means that he could play either side as a full back and is a good player too.
Original post by samiz20891
I need an attacking mid/second striker and I think I will take Peter Beardsley.

Your go mate.

A stupidly good pick this late on. He was one of my reserve picks from Abiraleft if I couldn't get Speed.

There's one more striker that I can't believe nobody has picked up yet. At this stage he'd be one of the picks of the whole thing.
A stupidly good pick this late on. He was one of my reserve picks from Abiraleft if I couldn't get Speed.

There's one more striker that I can't believe nobody has picked up yet. At this stage he'd be one of the picks of the whole thing.

Thanks, I was surprised to see he was not taken, he allowed players like Cole to score as much as they did. Speed was one of my reserves too.

There's two strikers who I am surprised have not been taken, and I am sure I know which striker you are talking about but I don't need one now.
Original post by samiz20891

Your go mate.

I hate you. I was hoping to reunite Beardsley with Cole, and Sheringham playing deeper.

YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE!
Reply 608
PF was my next pick :frown:

I'll go Fabio Aurelio

(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 609
Original post by VQG
pkzdbdpv

Your go.
Reply 610

There's one more striker that I can't believe nobody has picked up yet. At this stage he'dbe one of the picks of the whole thing.

There's definitely one striker that i'm surprised nobody has taken, possibly two. One of them I wish I had picked now :P
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 611
Is it just me or does Pn94 have only eight players when he should have nine? :holmes:

Original post by Pn94
Your go.
Reply 612
Original post by Abiraleft
Is it just me or does Pn94 have only eight players when he should have nine? :holmes:

I think I have got 9 but Garcia hasn't been added into the OP.
Original post by Kevmeister
I hate you. I was hoping to reunite Beardsley with Cole, and Sheringham playing deeper.

YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE!

Beardsley and Cole up front would have been deadly, they could have recreated their 55 goals season. I was going to pick him earlier and was scared if I left it any longer, someone would have taken him.
Reply 614
Original post by Pn94
I think I have got 9 but Garcia hasn't been added into the OP.

Right, my bad. :facepalm: I've added him now. :colondollar:
Reply 615
Leighton Baines

Reply 616
Original post by pinda.college

Next!
Original post by VQG
I got torn apart for having him in my team in the last draft despite the fact he was phenomenal for a couple of seasons during his time at Madrid. Hope you have a better time.

Damn club quotas kinda forced me into it.

I go for a nap and see my whole fullbacks list absolutely demolished.
Reply 618
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Damn club quotas kinda forced me into it.

I go for a nap and see my whole fullbacks list absolutely demolished.

Yeah he's a good player just because he didn't live up to the heights people originally thought he could doesn't make him a bad one.

Just want to clear some things up:

- Though we didn't really enforce it in the last draft (mainly because I forgot) we should assign captains - that might play a significant part in the game. They'll be involved in the coin toss, handshakes, barking at referees and pre-match tunnel bust ups :wink:

- If there is a tie in any round the winner will be the player who got the most votes from players involved in this draft (knocked out or playing).

- General etiquette is that players involved in the draft also justify their votes - this is to prevent anyone from thinking you have voted tactically (which isn't allowed). Plus if there is no discussion the threads will die out, and we won't really have enough votes to make it interesting.

Might be a few other things as well which I'll add later.
(edited 11 years ago)

Clint Dempsey

Original post by 419
I'll go again.

GO!

Quick Reply

Latest