The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by de_monies
In this scenario, yes. It was a mini rant about the drone attacks on my dad's country and my heritage country (Pakistan)

A rant which has nothing to do with the topic at hand. The sovereignty of my own heritage country was violated far more fragrently without a UN mandate as well, yet I'm not trying to score cheap points against the country which did so. Besides, let's face it, Pakistan has hardly been the champion of state sovereignty in the region.

Please don't call me "left"

Okay, although much of what I said applies accross the political spectrum to certain groups.

Why aren't people protesting about the Saudi's funding money in to butchering Bahrainians, whilst Burma also butchers it's population at the same time? These events aren't given much press coverage, hence less people know about them than they should. The Iraq war was well publicised, especially as we were involved in it

Plenty of people are protesting about the Saudi's involvement in Bahrain, in fact it is one of the first arguments people use when Syria is brought up. Burma has eased off in its repression considerably, but it was in the news quite often when it did, and was rightly an international pariah state.
(edited 11 years ago)
Lol!
Reply 22
Original post by ageofreasonman
Lol!

Don't bump old threads

Latest

Trending

Trending