Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

University of Hertfordshire applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by shaniieexo
I had one for physiotherapy so I suppose that's in the same kind of department? - Not too sure but anyway, I had a group interview and they asked what is your work experience, gave you some scenarios, asked about team work and communication. We then had a five minute one to one where they asked like how do you think you performed today in the group interview and that caught me off guard a little bit! - Whatever I said though must of worked because I got a conditional two days later haha!

Hope this helps :smile: xx

Hi,

I have an interview for physio this Wednesday at Hertfordshire... Congrats on your offer! It's good to know a reply comes soon after. I am most concerned about the numeracy and literacy test haha as all the physios or physio students I have asked have never had one before... So it must be new. Can you enlighten me on what they are like please?? It's been quite a long time since I did my maths GCSE!! Xx
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by Afrost
Hi,

I have an interview for physio this Wednesday at Hertfordshire... Congrats on your offer! It's good to know a reply comes soon after. I am most concerned about the numeracy and literacy test haha as all the physios or physio students I have asked have never had one before... So it must be new. Can you enlighten me on what they are like please?? It's been quite a long time since I did my maths GCSE!! Xx

Seriously don't worry about the numeracy and literacy test. It basically fractions, decimals, adding, subtracting, dividing, times and some percentages. Just don't panic :smile: I am really really really bad at maths and only got a C at GCSE and I was fine with it.. I think there was like one questions were I was a bit like oh god don't know how to do that haha!

Seriously just be confident in your interview - One of my strengths is that I'm really comfortable with meeting new people and I am to speak quite well in a group I don't know. Have you had some interview practice? Private mail me if you want to know some of the kind of things they ask :smile: xxxx
Original post by Sarah1313
I sent mine 3 weeks ago and have not heard anything! I also applied for Kent and Aberystwyth, but also Leicester and Sheffied... Sheffield and Hertfordshire I have not heard from :frown: what are you thinking to be your firm and insurance?

If get an offer from RHUL then RHUL as firm and Keele as insurance
If not then Keele as firm and Hertfordshire as insurance
You?
Reply 43
Original post by exposuretoalens
If get an offer from RHUL then RHUL as firm and Keele as insurance
If not then Keele as firm and Hertfordshire as insurance
You?

It will either be Sheffield or Kent as firm (depending on Jan resits) and Hertfordshire as insurance if I get an offer :smile:
Hiya everyone,

Well done to all of you that have received offers btw :-)
I've had all of my 5 choices back with conditional offers and I have my heart set on Lancaster University but I think I equally love Hertfordshire, and they've sent me the email to apply for accommodation and since I haven't got around to visiting yet I was wondering if any of you could let me know what the accommodation is like etc. :biggrin:
Got an unconditional offer to study English literature and creative writing today! :biggrin: anyone else applied for English?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Applied for Mathematics, about a week ago. Do they send confirmation emails? I haven't even got one! Congratulations to the people who have offers already!
Original post by MattyJo
Applied for Mathematics, about a week ago. Do they send confirmation emails? I haven't even got one! Congratulations to the people who have offers already!

Another mathematician :biggrin: no not yet, where else have you applied?
Reply 48
Hi, I deferred my entry last year , so will be studying Midwifery next September at Herts!

Anyone else applying for Midwifery, or wanting to live on Telford Court? x
Reply 49
Hi i got an offer the day after they received it for biomed, its my first choice so i'm so excited :biggrin: x
Reply 50
Got a conditional offer to study english lit omg yay!
Reply 51
Unconditional offer to study Physiotherapy! :biggrin:
Original post by fio1310
Unconditional offer to study Physiotherapy! :biggrin:

Unconditional!? wow welldone! I didn't even think they gave those out haha
Reply 53
Original post by Jbahati
Got an offer for law at Hertfordshire has anyone else got any offers and what's Hertfordshire like

I haven't received a response yet but I went to the open day and the campus is really nice. I saw one accommodation (it wasn't en suite)and I didn't really like it but then again it is my last choice so I can't complain. But I would recommend en suite accomodation
I've applied for Radiotherapy and Oncology, got an offer as well :biggrin: So happy :tongue: This would probably be my first choice, with Sheffield Hallam at a close second :cool:
Reply 55
Got my offer for Astrophysics with a year abroad, 320 UCAS points. I now have all 5 offers this would probably be my insurance depending if Jan resits don't go exceptionally well. Congrats to everyone that has received offers and good luck to those others!
Reply 56
ive applied for BA photography :smile:
Reply 57
had a conditional offer for international business.coming at may..anyone else?
Reply 58
Conditional offer for pharmacy! Yay :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest