The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I've never done it before...but:
1. No
2. Don't matter.

The relationship and love is more important to me. I may be being a little ignorant though...but this is how I feel about it now before I've actually done it.
high priestess fnord
right getting a little pissed off with guys getting insecure about their cocks. as a woman with a great love of the penis i have to say i just dont get it. for me it affects the positions i would enjoy most but not how much i enjoy it. so i have a couple of questions for the girls.

1. does size matter?
2. if so how big would your ideal bf be?

1. No, however if it were a bee sting then it would make sex extremely difficult :eek:
2. Around average......whatever that is
Reply 3
high priestess fnord
right getting a little pissed off with guys getting insecure about their cocks. as a woman with a great love of the penis i have to say i just dont get it. for me it affects the positions i would enjoy most but not how much i enjoy it. so i have a couple of questions for the girls.

1. does size matter?
2. if so how big would your ideal bf be?

To me personality matters more than a penis....:rolleyes:

1. No

2. Don't care.

As long as the relationship between us is great, nothing else should matter.

:suith: Sezkin:suith:
1. Not really.

2. Doesn't matter, a penis is a penis.
ok how about just as sex rather than from a relationship point of veiw?
high priestess fnord
right getting a little pissed off with guys getting insecure about their cocks.

You must get proper pissed off with girls then with all their insecurities, too fat, tits not big enough, thighs too big, bum looks big, feel naked without make up, bad hair day blah blah

Stop whinging women. There's only one part of you we are actually interested in, we're thinking about Angelina Jolie when we're boning you so we don't notice the rest anyway.
MagicNMedicine
You must get proper pissed off with girls then with all their insecurities, too fat, tits not big enough, thighs too big, bum looks big, feel naked without make up, bad hair day blah blah

Stop whinging women. There's only one part of you we are actually interested in, we're thinking about Angelina Jolie when we're boning you so we don't notice the rest anyway.

i dont hang around with girls much but i get alot of male friends asking what the average size is etc. and women dont get fixated on their boobs in the same way men do with their penis.
Reply 8
i don't give a s**t tbh what size i am.
It works well and therfore have never felt the need to measure it.
Reply 9
I think with guys it's all insecurities rest on one organ, with girls there are so many body parts that they think matter (most of which most blokes don't even notice) that each doesn't matter as much so overall it's not as bad.

Although tbh, is a girl split up with a guy based on the size of his cock then I don't really think the relationship was worth having.
KidA
I think with guys it's all insecurities rest on one organ, with girls there are so many body parts that they think matter (most of which most blokes don't even notice) that each doesn't matter as much so overall it's not as bad.

Although tbh, is a girl split up with a guy based on the size of his cock then I don't really think the relationship was worth having.

tbh i wouldnt class it as a relationship if that happened lol
Reply 11
MagicNMedicine

angelina jolie..mmm....i can't believe my brother didnt think she was "fit"..even i can see that!?!
Reply 12
high priestess fnord
tbh i wouldnt class it as a relationship if that happened lol

haha, yes true.
1. Does size matter? To a certain degree...yes. There definitely is such a thing as too small in my opinion & although I've not encountered it I can imagine there is too large as well. These things aren't just about length either, in fact IMO girth is just as important.

2. If so, how big would your ideal bf be? 6 inches or more in length I guess..and a nice width which corresponds to length. I've never whipped out the tape measure to check previous sizes so it is hard to answer this question. Plus I'm not sure there is such thing as an 'ideal boyfriend'...
Reply 14
strawberry
I've never done it before...but:
1. No
2. Don't matter.

The relationship and love is more important to me. I may be being a little ignorant though...but this is how I feel about it now before I've actually done it.

Same here! Unless it's stupidly small or large, which is extremely unlikely to be the case lol.
I think the physical closeness of being with someone i love would be more important to me.
lol of course there is. hes the one all single women think they are looking for but never seem to find.
Reply 16
I wonder if male blue whales have this anxiety...
probly XD i think its hardwired into a mans brain from birth. thats the only explination cos most women dont give a **** how big a guy is.
I would never go out with a girl who thinks size matters, if they truely care, they won't mind what size you are.
Depending on the definition of average, I'm either 1/4 or 3/4 of an inch short. The main thing I can say for that is that it licenses you to be uninhibited. You know you aren't going to hurt a girl or do damage so you can go all out and have 100% enthusiastic sex without her trying to put the brakes on. My 'bigger' mates all have stories about having problems getting it in, she was too tense, it was hurting her etc. *******s to that. I wouldn't swap having a larger than average size penis if it made things harder.

Latest

Trending

Trending