The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Then this thread is even more of pointless charade than it started out as...
Reply 21
Lib
Still barely understandble... But if you're after not using a condom then you you both need to a get a test first and then use something like the pill/injection/patch to avoid pregnancy.

Test for what?
Reply 22
dogtanian
Then this thread is even more of pointless charade than it started out as...

LOL

My friend is a guy, who told me all this

Not my friend has period!
Reply 23
Noone understands me!

I mearnt, I have a friend who told me about this!

NOT, my friend is a girl!

:smile:
Reply 24
rosetinted
Dude do you ever make any sense? Here's a handy hint for you...go to www.google.com and look stuff up. If you still don't understand things after that then come back and ask questions, preferably questions which we can understand.

:frown:
Right. So this is you asking on behalf of a friend.

Oh, and to answer one of your original questions: Yes, the girl will know when she's on her period. A bit hard to miss, to be honest.

Well. Unless you employ dodgy contraceptive methods and she falls pregnant...
Reply 26
do you mean shes on her period for 4 days? and she would most definately know. The rest of the post I don't understand
guest1984
Noone understands me!

I mearnt, I have a friend who told me about this!

NOT, my friend is a girl!

No-one understands you because you're not making any sense!

Ok, let me try and make this easier for you...

a) Does your friend want to know if a girl can have 4 periods a month? I doubt that they could... as Dogtanian said, the typical cycle is 28 days

b) Does your friend want to know if you can get pregnant without wearing a condom? Yes you can get pregnant without a condom... the whole point of a condom is to prevent pregnancy

c) Does your friend want to know if the morning after pill is a form of contraception? No it is not a form of contraception, it's for use only in emergencies, eg if a condom split, or if you had unprotected sex. Contraception is for preventing pregnancy, not getting rid of a pregnancy which is what the morning after pill does

Do those relate at all to your original question???? :confused:

I can't believe you wouldn't know this, or the majority of it anyways. Unprotected sex is bad and can result in pregnancy... to avoid pregnancy, use contraception such as condoms, the pill etc. Morning after pill is NOT contraception.
Is he drunk, because surely if you don't use protection you will get a girl pregnant, even through the withdraw method.
erm...ass sphincter says what?
dogtanian
I've not hear of anyone having more than one a month, unless perhaps it was once at the very beginning and once at the very end. But that would only happen sometimes.

Generally speaking, cycles are about 28 days/a month or so, with a number of women having periods less regularly than that. I can't see it happening more regularly in a normal, healthy woman (though the resident medics might know more, heh).

I doubt very much that your friend has four periods a month... blimey, she'd be bleeding bits of womb more than she wasn't...

Ive had 3 in a month once - that was hell, I only had the weekends off. :hmpf: Monday-Friday Bled, Sat, Sun off then back on for monday - and people wondered why I was pissed off that month :rolleyes:
Reply 31
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

My friend has had sex around 100 times with around 10 girls!

Its for ME!

Reply 32
dreamer86
do you mean shes on her period for 4 days? and she would most definately know. The rest of the post I don't understand

asking if a girl has period for around four days a month?

Everything you've said in this thread makes no sense. Can you please just say again what you would like to know.
Carl1982
surely if you don't use protection you will get a girl pregnant, even through the withdraw method.

"Can" not "will."
Jees, that first post made NO sense, what so ever!

Are you trying to ask a question? Or ask advice? Or generally stating a 'fact'?

I'm confused :confused:
Reply 36
If you see a thread made by 'guest1984', never expect it to be comprehendible, and just reply with something that he can understand such as:

:p:

:eek:

:cool:
Bis
If you see a thread made by 'guest1984', never expect it to be comprehendible, and just reply with something that he can understand such as:

:toofunny:

And that wasn't just so you could understand it, lol!
Reply 38
Bis

Lost!

Like the Lost DVD

I miss the programme on C4? Got to buy it after my last Exam!

Whats the plot?

Reply 39
guest1984
Whats the plot?

I think you've lost it.

:rolleyes:

:wink:

:confused: