The Student Room Group

Having sex but not finishing...

Been having sex with my girlfriend and well I haven't finished. Don't understand why not, just dont.. Any ideas why not and any tips on how to improve?
just keep trying different things, instruct her on what feels good for you, guide her.... :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Nathanevans_94
Been having sex with my girlfriend and well I haven't finished. Don't understand why not, just dont.. Any ideas why not and any tips on how to improve?

Go get checked out

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nathanevans_94

I'm just going to leave this here....

tumblr_lkkvadOZAT1qcwgra.jpg

Nah seriously, the more pressure you put on yourself to 'finish', the harder it will be. Just relax and enjoy it.
Reply 4
What do you mean? Has she not tried even jerking you off and you still cannot finish? That's very strange..are you nervous or just not attracted?
Reply 5
First girlfriend and sexual partner? If so it may just be nerves getting the best of you.
Reply 6
Nervous?

Booze also has this effect.
Reply 7
It's a pretty different sensation to going solo. A friend recently had the same issue.

'Just relax' is poor advice. Get yourself into a lustful frenzy. Help your girl to understand what gets you going.
Reply 8
My second girlfriend, have had sex before but I guess it might be me just being nervous with her, it's her first time to have sex and I think I might be mentally putting pressure on myself to do well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending