The Student Room Group

Torn between two girls..

I have a bit of a dilemma.. well a serious dilemma :frown:

I'm a fresher at uni and there are two girls that I'm currently kinda seeing.. The first one is a girl who is on the same course as me and is friends with my flatmate (my flatmate is going out with a guy from her flat as well, and we are very close with her flat) I only really get with her when we go out together on nights out when she will be all over me and then sleep in my bed (we haven't done anything though)

The second girl I met in the second week at a society and she added me, she's in second year on the same course as me. She is so so nice and beautiful.. I have seen her a few times and we did sleep together a few weeks ago. We talk every day and she is really into me..

Now if I had to pick between the two I would pick the second girl. I feel that she is more for me than the other one, but I need to make a choice soon.. I don't want to mess either girl around, but I do not want to put my friendship with my flatmates in jeopardy either..
Original post by Anonymous
I have a bit of a dilemma.. well a serious dilemma :frown:

I'm a fresher at uni and there are two girls that I'm currently kinda seeing.. The first one is a girl who is on the same course as me and is friends with my flatmate (my flatmate is going out with a guy from her flat as well, and we are very close with her flat) I only really get with her when we go out together on nights out when she will be all over me and then sleep in my bed (we haven't done anything though)

The second girl I met in the second week at a society and she added me, she's in second year on the same course as me. She is so so nice and beautiful.. I have seen her a few times and we did sleep together a few weeks ago. We talk every day and she is really into me..

Now if I had to pick between the two I would pick the second girl. I feel that she is more for me than the other one, but I need to make a choice soon.. I don't want to mess either girl around, but I do not want to put my friendship with my flatmates in jeopardy either..

There you go, you're welcome.
Well...you aren't really torn are you?
Reply 3
You need to consider their personalities and qualities and your own, and see which one matches you better. Then pick the one with bigger tits.
Reply 4
Original post by kimprovising

Yes but I don't know how to do it.. if I turned her down for another girl my flatmate and the other flat would go crazy at me and I would be left with no friends.. especially as I said I liked the first girl to her a few weeks ago.. and I did, but that was until I found out that the other one was interested in me.

:adore:

Kimplicity itself.

I was meant to give you thumbs up but my finger slipped by accident, sorry :frown:
Reply 7
Go for a girl that has long-term qualities ... the second girl seems short-term ... and it is freshers week

depends on what you want tbh
Reply 8
Original post by Tin
Go for a girl that has long-term qualities ... the second girl seems short-term ... and it is freshers week

depends on what you want tbh

Hmm well the first girl can be a bit of a slut when she's drunk.. she did get with a few people in freshers week and i'm not sure if I could trust her if she went out alone.. the second girl is really nice genuinely and I think it would work long term
Reply 9
You need new friends then ffs. You've just thrown your self at the deep end at freshers week like most nob-headed freshers do... just be one with thy self and pick ffs.
Reply 10
This is the exact reason for the expression rule
"don't **** where you eat"...

i.e. you DON'T start romantic relations in an environment/scenario that is "home" to you (e.g. with colleagues at work, or with those in your tight circle of friends, or with housemates, or even family friends or neighbors).

Because if the relationship ever turns sour or goes awry, you risk wrecking all those other relationships tied to it as well.

In your case here, you CLEARLY like the second girl, but are "tied" to the first due to your mutual connection with flatmates.

Well... I recommend that you go for the girl you really want (the second one), try as gently as you can to sever ties with the first girl (and just do damage control afterwards as best as you can... since in such a situation, you are not getting out of it without collateral damage).

If you give in to the pressure and just pick the first girl, I guarantee that you will just live with regret in your new relationship, always knowing that you wanted someone else.
Reply 11
Did you really just ask this question? Like really, really? Fo realz, really?

sigh.
Reply 12
Personally I'd go with both but if you're sure you only want one then go with the second I'd say, you saw something in her that raised doubts about your feelings for the first girl thus something has got to be pointing you to her...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending