The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Queen mary interview 14th november

Hi everyone :smile:

Just wondering if anyone else is going to the interview/open afternoon on 14th November?
I'm applying for French and German, QMUL is probably my 3rd choice behind UCL and KCL :smile:
They haven't given much information and when I registered to attend the information was actually conflicting with what the person who emailed me said.... :confused:
Hi, I am going for an interview on the 14th November too, I am applying for Geography.. what are you confused about???
N what a coincidence I have also applied to UCL and KCL
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by GottaRevise
Hi, I am going for an interview on the 14th November too, I am applying for Geography.. what are you confused about???
N what a coincidence I have also applied to UCL and KCL

It's ok I emailed them and they said they'd sent the wrong thing to me. Few. Glad I asked haha.

I'm applying for French and German :smile: Got an offer from kings of AB and open day invitation from UCL WOOOO :smile:
Reply 3
I'm going too, applying for environmental science :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Crimmy
I'm going too, applying for environmental science :smile:

I know some Environmental engineers :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Iqbal007
I know some Environmental engineers :smile:

haha, cool :smile: how do they find QM? :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Crimmy
haha, cool :smile: how do they find QM? :smile:

They got assignments and work to do, but they are 1st years so its relaxed at the moment :smile:
Original post by Gummibaerchen
It's ok I emailed them and they said they'd sent the wrong thing to me. Few. Glad I asked haha.

I'm applying for French and German :smile: Got an offer from kings of AB and open day invitation from UCL WOOOO :smile:

Thats amazing, what are your predicted grades and when did you sent off your application?
Thats amazing, what are your predicted grades and when did you sent off your application?

AAA but I already have an A in French too :smile: 26th September
Got an offer from QM the day after my interview :smile: 300 points so minus my french I only need 180 :biggrin:
Original post by Gummibaerchen
AAA but I already have an A in French too :smile: 26th September
Got an offer from QM the day after my interview :smile: 300 points so minus my french I only need 180 :biggrin:

Yeah i got my QM offer the next day too.. n thats amazing! But UCL is probs ur first choice right?
I still haven't heard from them :/
Got my offer from Kings today though
Yeah i got my QM offer the next day too.. n thats amazing! But UCL is probs ur first choice right?
I still haven't heard from them :/
Got my offer from Kings today though

Yeah ucl is my 1st choice but won't get an offer until I attend the open day in Jan :frown:
congrats :smile: kings is my 2nd choice so pleased they only want AB the B in german :biggrin: londonnnnnn <3
Reply 11
what sort of thing did they ask you at your interview? I have one tomorrow for spanish and have no idea what im supposed to prepare!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending