The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Nightlife any good?

Obviously it's not going to compare to somewhere like Manchester or London, but i'm coming from a little town with 100,000 people.
Anyone know how good the student life and nightlife is at UCLAN?
Reply 1
the nightlife is good, you'll often see drunk students during the evening.
Preston is great for Clubbing
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Fayeee19
the nightlife is good, you'll often see drunk students during the evening.
Preston is great for Clubbing

Preston is about the size of my town atm, which is about 110,000 I think.
So despite the relatively small population, are there still a good number of students?
Obviously it's not going to compare to somewhere like Manchester
Reply 3
I hate the nightlife, there is no much to do here except clubbing. I don't like clubbing so I'm f_cked x_x they've got a lot of pubs though, I guess that kind of makes it up. A cinema and a bowling... better than nothing.
Reply 4
Original post by Ahotaru
I hate the nightlife, there is no much to do here except clubbing. I don't like clubbing so I'm f_cked x_x they've got a lot of pubs though, I guess that kind of makes it up. A cinema and a bowling... better than nothing.

Got to agree with you, I hate clubbing as well. Never knew that there's a cinema and bowling in Preston?
Reply 5
Original post by Moontoon
Preston is about the size of my town atm, which is about 110,000 I think.
So despite the relatively small population, are there still a good number of students?
Obviously it's not going to compare to somewhere like Manchester

Yes there are a good number of students, I guess everyone will calm down and concentrate more once exams and stuff are taking place
Reply 6
Original post by Fayeee19
Got to agree with you, I hate clubbing as well. Never knew that there's a cinema and bowling in Preston?

Haha, neither did I until a couple of weeks ago. I've never been to the bowling, but yes to the cinema. It's good 25 minutes walk from 53 degrees.

itsomething.jpg
Reply 7
It always baffles me why somebody would say this. Surely this cannot be a valid criteria for a particular uni? :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending