The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Hey guys, a newbie here

I've just signed up and just started exploring the site. There is some really useful stuff in here! I am happy that I joined :colondollar:
About me - my name is Tanya, I am 18 and from Bulgaria. I already applied to study LAW (application send, offer from Lancaster!!!) and I am on the edge of my seat waiting for replies from the other unis I applied to.:2in1: I would also love to get in touch with someone from Lancaster Uni Law or any other subject, as I have never been to any of the universities I applied to ( only been to London on a summer camp, but I guess that doesn't count). So, that’s pretty much everything for now :tongue: (Well, you might come up with something else to ask me...)
(edited 11 years ago)
Hey tanya your gorgeous! :wink:

I'm also new here. I'm 19 and not a student anymore as I recently just got the full time job I wanted:biggrin: I'm not near Lancaster I'm from Essex but sure people from Lancaster will get in touch with you.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
:hello: Welcome to TSR! :smile:

:tsr:
Reply 3
You are very fast with the greetings :h: So, can anyone tell me if there is a chat option? (haven't come accross yet)
Don't think there's any chat option but you can private message people.

Quick Reply

Latest