The Student Room Group

Tights are misleading

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by glousck
Wait wait wait. You're pissed off that the girl you cheated on with after you'd been with your girlfriend turned out not to be as toned as you expected?

Maybe the lesson here is...don't cheat on your girlfriend in the first place and you won't have that problem...

That's not the lesson at all.

The lesson here is if you're going to cheat on your girlfriend, ALWAYS go for an upgrade.
Reply 41
Original post by salsharifi
Girls, feel bad, VERY bad, about wearing tights now. How do you think all these lads feel, thinking you have toned legs when they're not??????

We're so evil. How do they cope with us being so misleading? I mean no wonder this thread contains several unbelievably seixist posts, the poor little things have to restore balance to the universe somehow.
Reply 42
Original post by chocolate buttons
0:31

lol I know, it's getting out of hand. Conversely if I meet a girl with a great bum I'll probably be putty in your hands
Reply 43
What are the odds that there is someone else on here who has been with their girlfriend for several years who knows their boyfriend had a ONS?

Either you've just shot yourself in the foot...or..

TROLLLLL in the dungeon!
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
This is all very irrelevant. Naturally men are wired to sleep with as many different girls as possible. I have been loyal to my gf for 7 years because I love her..she knows I get urges but I control it.

Control it do you. But I'm looking at some fair compelling evidence says otherwise!

Depends how you define loyal, Mr Don't-Let-My-Gf-See-This-Thread. :cool:
Reply 45
Original post by ashtoreth
"pls rate some other members blah blah..."

damn shame.

ive been getting negged recently for god knows what... but thanks )
Reply 46
It's true and some tights don't mislead at all because the girls body is so square and flat it literally cannot make it look better.
Tights, pushups, shape**** etc. God forbid girls actually get in shape rather than paying for a false image :giggle:
Reply 48
Original post by Jimbo1234
Tights, pushups, shape**** etc. God forbid girls actually get in shape rather than paying for a false image :giggle:
Effort, bro.
Original post by Trigger
Effort, bro.

So don't complain when the guy walks out/doesn't get it up/laughs at you/is fat themselves :awesome:
Reply 50
This made me laugh.
OP, my tights cover my hairy legs. :fangs: I don't know how you would have coped...
Reply 52
Original post by Tabzqt
appreciate the chubby girls.

tumblr_mbpbmk1NiJ1qixtck.jpg
Reply 53
So don't complain when the guy walks out/doesn't get it up/laughs at you/is fat themselves :awesome:

Never had any of those things happen and i prefer fat guys. Nice try :sexface: I might be chubby girl but I have never struggled in that department.
Love myself a lil bit of meat!
Original post by Trigger
Never had any of those things happen and i prefer fat guys. Nice try :sexface: I might be chubby girl but I have never struggled in that department.

Well like attracts like and fatties are not normally the first out the club are they... :rofl:

Original post by ArtGoblin
OP, my tights cover my hairy legs. :fangs: I don't know how you would have coped...

Thrown a razor at you? :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ArtGoblin

Sexy :drool:
Original post by Trigger

:gasp:
Reply 58
Original post by So Instinct
:gasp:

fat guys with beards :coma: I like a man that eats.
Reply 59
Well like attracts like and fatties are not normally the first out the club are they... :rofl:

Thrown a razor at you? :biggrin:

:lol: your baiting makes me laugh, it isn't working :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending