The Student Room Group

Help me !

ok, so i first i wanted to study primary ed, then thought of changing to sports coaching and physical ed as it's more open ended when it comes to career options. However i love fashion,design and styling and stuff, although i have no experience with this field. Nevertheless i think i'd really enjoy this type of course. Although i have been put off by relatives as they say it's very hard to make a career out of this.

I was thinking of taking a gap year to really sass out what i want to do and be, but i reallllllyyyyy wanna go to uni next year :frown: only problem is i'm not sure what to study...

thoughts and advise would be extremely helpful guys! xx
I'd suggest taking a gap year, and using the opportunity to get some work experience in relevant fields, to help you decide. It's much better than getting to uni and then discovering that you don't like your course after all.

I had an unintentional gap year, and it's one of the best things that ever happened to me :smile:
Reply 2
I would take a gap year as I'm also going to study fashion but I've done a design college course for 2 years, also if you have an interview they ask you what you know about the industry. So if you have a gap year maybe try and find some work experience somewhere to find out more about It if that's what you want to do :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending