The Student Room Group
Sent my application Monday, had no offers but had contact from all unis I applied to telling me they got my application. I applied to study either Physical Education (Secondary) QTS or sport and physical education. At the unis of Brighton, Bedfordshire and greenwich. I got two application at bedford and brighton as they offer both. I really want the course with QTS as I want to become a PE Teacher.

I been invited to interview for brighton for the course I want to do. Which i was totally surprised about as it was so quick from application and i didn't think I would stand a chance due to low grade in my BTEC.
Reply 2
sent mine off a while ago, had 3 offers from loughborough, exeter and lancaster, and an interview at york (on the 22nd) and I rejected an interview at UEA (too far away wasn't going to accept anyway, unfortunately a wasted choice…)

Good luck :biggrin:
Reply 3
congratulations guys !! hope all the best for u :smile:
Reply 4
I am studying A Levels of Economics Mathematics and Business. Predicted AAA* and want to study Economics with Accounting/Accounting and Finance
Sent my UCAS application off friday 1st November, within 5 days I got an offer from Birmingham for AAB. Really pleased as i loved the uni even if it is my backup! just got to wait now :smile: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::colondollar:
There's already a thread for this here :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending