The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Im still waiting on law for UCL :mad:

I don't understand why they are taking so long - if their admissions department cant handle the amount of applications they are getting surely they should make it bigger !

I appreciate that bcos they r a central london uni+popular etc they will get a lot - but its late april now ! For a lot of people they've had applications since October/November.

Also someone said in another post that they are waiting to hear if other people are accepting their offers or not......erm....why have UCL chosen to do this and no other unis ? Why cant they just hand out the right number of offers (after calculating the probability of x% failing and x% passing etc etc) instead of dragging everyone along for months ?

Anyway I think ive vented my frustration now ! lol
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Nope, still nothing, zelch, nada and its driving me insane:mad: :banghead:
Reply 3
I got an offer about a week ago, AAA. No signs of a law open day as with othher offers....might give em a call tomorrow to find out. I at least want to go up and have a decent look around the area.
Reply 4
I got an offer at the start of February.
I'm still waiting, and am now probably going to phone them up and hurl abuse at them for taking the piss!!!
Reply 6
they said end of april they attempt to let everybody know by-so it might be wise to wait just a few more days...after waiting all those months :frown:
Reply 7
When is the UCAS deadline? Does anyone know?

Also applied for law, haven't heard yet either... :confused:
Reply 8
9th may
Reply 9
congrats!!! :biggrin:
Reply 10
maria88
When is the UCAS deadline? Does anyone know?

Also applied for law, haven't heard yet either... :confused:

www.ucas.com/getting/deadlines/index.html << Universities have to reply to all applications by 9th May.
hey i got an offer from UCL(only 2 days ago) and KCL but dont know wat ones better, which one would you suggest was more prestigious for Law? I like them both
Go for UCL!!..I went to KCL and didn't like it much..but then again that's just me. UCL to me has just that little more of an edge over KCL in terms of reputation, plus the building is prettier!!
Reply 13
raspberry88
hey i got an offer from UCL(only 2 days ago) and KCL but dont know wat ones better, which one would you suggest was more prestigious for Law? I like them both
I would say UCL. Not much in it though. If one of the offers is AAA and one of them is AAB then that could be a good basis on which to choose a Firm and Insurance.
yea, that is the case. UCL is asking for AAA and Kings AAB and it seems that UCL is just slightly better so I think I'll make UCL my firm and Kings my insurance but first I've got to visit UCL. Does anyone how good the accommodation is at UCL is?
All depends on how much you're willing to pay lol.
But to be a bit more helpful, generally people are pleasantly surprised by the accommodation (not sure about catered students though).
Reply 17
can you just informally visit ucl laws?
Reply 18
pezz
can you just informally visit ucl laws?

I'd assume that you can, although it would be best for you to e-mail the department before you try:p:
Reply 19
Got rejected today!!

Latest

Trending

Trending