The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Nursing interview at UCLAN?

Scroll to see replies

Yay!!!! I got a unconditional offer to start Adult Nursing at UCLAN in September! Anyone else coming here, be good to meet some people :wink:
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 21
Brilliant!!! I have applied for adult nursing but not heard anything as yet...what was your interview day like? Can you give any tips just in case I do get an invite..I bet you are really excited..well done :smile:
An interview at UCLan on the 6th febbb! Is anyone else going to the interview then or does anyone have any advise pleaseee?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Hi all I have got this book which if anyone is worried about mathmatics will give you some useful help about basic maths used in the language in practice. It also just shows you basic calculations at the beginning like those we did at GCSE.
I also think the book will be a good investment for the course :smile:
Hope it helps :smile:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nursing-Calculations-8e-8th-Edition/dp/0702044520/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363388602&sr=8-1
Original post by Charley1988
Yay!!!! I got a unconditional offer to start Adult Nursing at UCLAN in September! Anyone else coming here, be good to meet some people :wink:

I ve got a conditional offer for adult nursing in september:smile:
Reply 25
Yayyyyyyy I have received an unconditional offer for UCLan too...there is life in this old dog yet!!! :tongue:
Reply 26
Original post by Mrsstaff
Yayyyyyyy I have received an unconditional offer for UCLan too...there is life in this old dog yet!!! :tongue:

well done! how was it? i have an interview soon im so nervous! how long was it till you got a reply once you'd be interviewed?x
Original post by dandynurse
well done! how was it? i have an interview soon im so nervous! how long was it till you got a reply once you'd be interviewed?x

I got my offer two weeks after interview
Reply 28
Original post by dandynurse

Hiya I was really nervous too but once I'd relaxed it was not too bad..I received my unconditional offer a week after my interview :smile:

I am sooooooooooo excited and cannot wait to start :tongue:
Original post by Charley1988

Me!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Mrsstaff
Hiya I was really nervous too but once I'd relaxed it was not too bad..I received my unconditional offer a week after my interview :smile:

I am sooooooooooo excited and cannot wait to start :tongue:

well done :smile:
i'm hoping for a place x
Reply 31
Am really worried. I have an interview at uclan on Friday. If anyone can give me imformation on what mathes I need to look at and what questions of they ask any xx thanks anna
Original post by Annapxxx
Am really worried. I have an interview at uclan on Friday. If anyone can give me imformation on what mathes I need to look at and what questions of they ask any xx thanks anna

I am the same I have an adult nursing interview next Wed 3rd and unsure of the type of numeracy questions they will ask? And if anyone has any info on the type of group disscussions they did that would be great too :-)
Reply 33
hey i have my interview soon and i was just wondering what sort of english questions did you get? not so good with english
Reply 34
I've not had my interview yet. I think they send out replies when all the interviews are complete but i'm not fully sure
Reply 35
Original post by lollyroberts
I am the same I have an adult nursing interview next Wed 3rd and unsure of the type of numeracy questions they will ask? And if anyone has any info on the type of group disscussions they did that would be great too :-)

I don't think the maths is too bad so don't worry about it. I had an interview at Edge Hill and the questions were like 38x52 but you were given a calculator (you had to bring one yourself) so honestly don't worry too much
Reply 36
Yeah I received an offer to start sept too x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
i went for an interview yesterday and decided to choose the jan start entry of this year and heard back today getting accepted. Don't worry too much about the english and maths they are quite simple as long as you read the questions you will be fine. Good luck guys :smile:
Reply 38
Original post by lilibeth
I am in my first year of nursing at UCLAN if anyone wants to know anything about the course.

Could you please let me know. I'm starting on 27th January cannot wait :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by rhihelen95
i went for an interview yesterday and decided to choose the jan start entry of this year and heard back today getting accepted. Don't worry too much about the english and maths they are quite simple as long as you read the questions you will be fine. Good luck guys :smile:

I have an interview tomorrow and I am worried about the maths :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending