Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Nursing interview at UCLAN?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by betting_slip
Said that they will let us know within two weeks at uclan!

It's that for child branch ?? They did say march when I went ,, I emailed them Friday they said probably end of this month due to still interviewing so fingers crossed x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by mellybee
It's that for child branch ?? They did say march when I went ,, I emailed them Friday they said probably end of this month due to still interviewing so fingers crossed x x

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, adult.
Reply 82
No, adult.

Oh not sure about adult then maybe different good luck x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heard today. Conditional offer for adult branch; starting September 2014.
Reply 84
Heard today. Conditional offer for adult branch; starting September 2014.

Congratulations I've spoken to them they said with child branch it could be end of march ... Well done x x

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Unconditional offer at uclan :-) (adult branch)
Reply 86
Original post by sophiestringy
Unconditional offer at uclan :-) (adult branch)

Well done !!! It's all so exciting x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
Well done! There's a group on Facebook search uclan nursing 2014 or there abouts and I'll accept you :smile:
ill have a look now for the uclan nursing 2014 x
ive added on facebook :smile: x
Reply 90
Original post by pinkmoon1
I had my interview for uclan on the 21st November 2012 and i have recieved a conditional offer on wednesday which was 3 weeks later!! :smile:
uclan is my last choice! Anyone have any questions about interview process please reply! :smile: xxxxx

Hey what were the group discussions like ? :smile: and the group work? x
I've got an interview at UCLan this Friday for Nursing, I'm really nervous, but looking through the replies on here has helped me a bit :smile:
Reply 92
When did you apply? I applied in early jan and haven't heard anything yet. It's my first choice so I'm well nervous!
I had an interview on the 9th for childrens and still heard nothing! Has anyone else heard back? x
I had my interview on the 9th of January and I haven't heard anything :frown: they said it would only be a week
Original post by Charley1988
Has anyone heard back from their interview yet? Im dying to know! rrrr!

what sort of questions did they ask at the interview? mines on friday and good luck xx
Original post by xcharlotte95x
I've got an interview at UCLan this Friday for Nursing, I'm really nervous, but looking through the replies on here has helped me a bit :smile:

how was the interview? what sort of questions did they ask? and good luck :smile: xx
Original post by Terriann17
I had my interview on the 9th of January and I haven't heard anything :frown: they said it would only be a week

have you heard back yet? and what sort of questions did they ask? good luck ! xx
Reply 98
Hi,
I have an interview on Thursday and am nervous about the maths test. Could someone tell me how many you need to get correct to pass? also how, are the conversion values on the test or do you need to know them?
Hi everyone, I have been invited to come to UCLAN for the initial midwifery test on Friday, any tips please? I really need to pass this test as 4 out of my 5 choices have rejected me already. thanks guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending