The Student Room Group

Mates gf came on to me yesterday...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Just forget her. I remember one case when two guys had a fight because of one wanted his mates girlfriend (similar to your situation). The fight ended with one being in the grave. Do you want the same to happen? What if she's flirting with his other friends in the same way as with you? You don't know that.. If she's flirting with you that doesn't mean she has no feelings for her boyfriend.
Reply 61
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah
Well we've already established that the OP is a bit of a tool, and is going to go through with this heinous act.

We might be able to convince him not to if his friend could in fact break him.

No if he can obviously take him it won't come down to a fight and if not you could just lie, say she messaged you and that she said they'd broke up.

Sorted. Also he hasn't made any commitment to his old buddy. not his problem.

Do it, do it, do it!!
Original post by Jimmytouchedme
I was in a bar the other night with a few mates for a b-day when I met a very old (good) school mate in there on his own around the bar area. Got chatting for a good 5-10 mins then his missus comes over. I'd never met her before, but within seconds of talking she was blatantly flirting with me and staring at me quite intensely in front of her bf. She's pretty good looking and I found it somewhat strange how strongly she appeared to come on to me so quickly, especially seeing as how chilled out her bf is... Obviously I didn't take it further, but she seemed pretty hot/cute, so I'm thinking of maybe stalking her on fb or something... Let's say she was coming on to me strongly, would it be a sensible idea to pursue this further? seeing as this surely means she isn't that interested in her bf.

Haha, welcome to the club.
It is always funny, yet strange when this happens, but don't pursue it because if a girl cheats once, she'll always cheat. Though if you want a one night stand or something and don't care about screwing over the bf, being a douche, and having sloppy seconds, then go for it :biggrin:
That.
Original post by InternetGangster
That.

Those.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by hal.e.lujah
those.

pineapple.
Those.

That.

I love you guys xx

pineapple.

Orange. Now how about we move this over to the Word Association thread and stop le Spam :smile:

I can only assume the OP has gone ahead with his fiendishly clever plan of facebook stalking the girl in question and no longer needs our advice (Which he wasn't taking anyway:h: )
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 67
I love you guys xx

Orange. Now how about we move this over to the Word Association thread and stop le Spam :smile:

I can only assume the OP has gone ahead with his fiendishly clever plan of facebook stalking the girl in question and no longer needs our advice (Which he wasn't taking anyway:h: )

Okay, now shooo :tongue:
Original post by Jimbo1234
Haha, welcome to the club.
It is always funny, yet strange when this happens, but don't pursue it because if a girl cheats once, she'll always cheat. Though if you want a one night stand or something and don't care about screwing over the bf, being a douche, and having sloppy seconds, then go for it :biggrin:

Thanks for the first constructive post. I wouldn't get her to cheat, more like get her to break up with the bf... Would that be acceptable?
Thanks for the first constructive post. I wouldn't get her to cheat, more like get her to break up with the bf... Would that be acceptable?

Well if she is so quick to cock hop, then she is going to have a lot of emotional baggage. That is just a good rule of thumb to know about women :redface:

But if you are fine with that, then go for it as it is not really your fault that she is leaving the guy, you're just a better deal and she likes a good bargain :rofl:
Original post by Jimbo1234
Well if she is so quick to cock hop, then she is going to have a lot of emotional baggage. That is just a good rule of thumb to know about women :redface:

But if you are fine with that, then go for it as it is not really your fault that she is leaving the guy, you're just a better deal and she likes a good bargain :rofl:

Ahahah, you're a Legend.
Reply 71
Say everything works out fantastically. You get together, he's fine with it etc etc. Do you really want a girlfriend who behaves like that?
Original post by ellieHA
Say everything works out fantastically. You get together, he's fine with it etc etc. Do you really want a girlfriend who behaves like that?

Yeh, she's hot and has a killer smile.
She probably just has a flirty personality, otherwise if she liked you she defo wouldnt try and come on to you infront of her boyfriend
Some people are jsut flirty .. My Ex was like that, and i kind of am aswell

But only you can tell, if you really believe, go for it and see what happens
(edited 11 years ago)

First constructive post? You're breaking my heart.
Reply 75
Is it just me who read the title as, 'Mates gf came on me yesterday' lol :colondollar:
I think OP is flattering himself...
He used to be a very old school friend who I no longer keep in contact with. Forgive me If I'm overlooking something the obvious, but to me it's similar to how when someone's bf/gf sleeps with another person and then they have beef with the person their bf/gf slept with, rather than their bf/gf. I don't understand this logic.

Oh yeah I don't get why people are like that. My gf did this. She didn't sleep with him or do anything sexual but they flirted and he stayed over. I know the full story. It was a low point in our relationship and she didn't handle it well clearly, using this guy as an emotional blanket and he was after sex as she was quite vulnerable.

But yeah I don't discriminate between them and hold both guilty which is why I made them both pay in different ways. I would have liked to do more but such is life.

Felt real good.
Original post by freeurmind
She probably just has a flirty personality, otherwise if she liked you she defo wouldnt try and come on to you infront of her boyfriend
Some people are jsut flirty .. My Ex was like that, and i kind of am aswell

But only you can tell, if you really believe, go for it and see what happens

I didn't really explain this properly tbph... She wasn't flirting at all really, just seemed very interested in me. In my eyes she made it very obvious that she liked me by the way she acted. I know I most likely confused alot of people by also adding the fact that I think her bf is a chilled out kind of guy. Again I used the wrong word; he's more reserved than chilled out.
Off-course I could be wrong about her, but there's only one way to find out:tongue:
Original post by bananaslug77
I think OP is flattering himself...

I wish I was, I really do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending