Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University Applicants 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by awixey1
Name: Amy
Current and Predicted Grades: DMM
Course Applying For: Adult Nursing
Other Choices: Bangor, Wrexham, Chester (Unsuccessful) and LJMU (Unsuccessful)

Hi Guys I've only just seen this thread! I applied 27th November
and I've herd back from Staffordshire on the 25th January ! I've got an Interview on the 20th March
I don't no why you haven't herd it's weird

I think I am going to have to email them, I'm getting really stressed about this now. I have only heard from two of my choices so I think I need to start chasing them, I applied days after you so I don't see why the wait is so long. :frown: Thanks for letting us know though how are things going with your other choices?

Is Staffs your first choice?

Original post by Kenyabear
I haven't had any offers or rejections yet, it's strange, mine was one of the first applications to be sent out from my college but I am the only one who hasn't finished with any interviews yet :/.

I had my Coventry interview today and have had one rejection but this is all I know and as I have stated above I need to start chasing them now. Going nuts :frown:
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 81
Original post by DizzySweets
I think I am going to have to email them, I'm getting really stressed about this now. I have only heard from two of my choices so I think I need to start chasing them, I applied days after you so I don't see why the wait is so long. :frown: Thanks for letting us know though how are things going with your other choices?

I had my Coventry interview today and have had one rejection but this is all I know and as I have stated above I need to start chasing them now. Going nuts :frown:

Yea staffs is my first choice which is why it's stressing me out so much too :/ two of my other options have given me interview dates but they decided to be on the date and time :frown: I've got it next Wednesday so I'll post once I find out how it goes.
I'm sorry to hear about the rejection but I wish you luck at Coventry :smile: (even if I secretly hope we both get to staffs)
Reply 82
Name: Tom
Course Applying For: Law LL.B
Offer type: Unconditional

My insurance choice, like the look of staffs :smile:

Original post by Kenyabear
Yea staffs is my first choice which is why it's stressing me out so much too :/ two of my other options have given me interview dates but they decided to be on the date and time :frown: I've got it next Wednesday so I'll post once I find out how it goes.
I'm sorry to hear about the rejection but I wish you luck at Coventry :smile: (even if I secretly hope we both get to staffs)

Where are your interviews at? I wish you luck too but I am also secretly hoping we both get into Staffs :P. I have emailed them earlier today, I was hoping to hear something by now but have not so I will keep you upto date with any information I might get :/. It is good to know I am not alone with wanting to go to Staffs and not hearing anything from them :smile:
Reply 84

I haven't herd anything off Bangor and wrexham but my friend recieved a rejection from Bangor and she applied 3 weeks after me ! So it's all abit confusing nope Chester was my first choice really liked the place because of closeness but I've realized staffs is just as close haha so now staffs is my first choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, i have applied at staffordshire for Adult Nursing! Had all interviews off my other choices but not seeming to of heard of these yet! What's going on? :/ x
Original post by NatashaJadeLowe
Hey, i have applied at staffordshire for Adult Nursing! Had all interviews off my other choices but not seeming to of heard of these yet! What's going on? :/ x

Hey you are not alone, myself and I'm geussing other people have emailed to try and find out what is going on, I only emailed yesterday so not heard anything at the moment. Where else have you applied? How are you getting on with the process?

Original post by awixey1
I haven't herd anything off Bangor and wrexham but my friend recieved a rejection from Bangor and she applied 3 weeks after me ! So it's all abit confusing nope Chester was my first choice really liked the place because of closeness but I've realized staffs is just as close haha so now staffs is my first choice

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really sorry to hear about Chester in that case but I loved Staffs so if its a distance thing I'm sure you would be great there. I was one of the firs t in my course to apply and I've only heard back from two out of my five choices.

Fingers crossed for us all though.
Reply 87
I had a rejection from Worcester yesterday :/ I don't know whether to email Staffs or what, I need to sort out accommodation and finance too and really want to go to Staffs, I have my interview at Coventry on Tuesday but I wont pick anywhere till I hear and don't want to leave it so late. Did you get offers from them?

I've applied for midwifery at staffs and not heard anything.. I gave them a ring and a lady from the faculty of health said they've got a massive back log and are getting through as fast as they can x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone going to the applicant visit day on Wednesday?
I got told they would send me an email about the day on friday but I haven't :/
Got a conditional offer from Staffordshire yesterday! 280 UCAS points from 4 A Levels and can use 40 from Key Skills!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 90
Has anyone heard anything about the applicant open days? I really need to visit the Uni again before I make a decision, and I haven't heard anything from them.
I had a letter through today, about applicant days.(stoke campus) for BA photography. has anyone else got that today? and if so what day you going book for? still haven't had my interview yet though :/.
Name: Tom
Current and Predicted Grades: Studying Music Technology, BTEC Business Level 3 Diploma
Couse Applying For: Business & Marketing Management
Other Choices: Wolverhampton University, Coventry University and Manchester Met!

Stafford is my main choice!

PS.

Has anybody else applied for this course, because it seems to have disappeared off there website and im getting worried????
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by beckiimasters
I had a letter through today, about applicant days.(stoke campus) for BA photography. has anyone else got that today? and if so what day you going book for? still haven't had my interview yet though :/.

Hey! I also applied to do BA photography! I haven't received a letter about the applicant day yet.. When is your interview? Mine is on the 20th March! :smile: so nervous though! Is Staffordshire your first choice? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
iam glad i found someone else on here who has applied for photography :smile:. will have to tell me when you do.i don't have one yet :frown:, it pretty much is my first choice as its more easier for me.
iam glad i found someone else on here who has applied for photography :smile:. will have to tell me when you do.i don't have one yet :frown:, it pretty much is my first choice as its more easier for me.

Same!! :')
Ah i see. Maybe the applicant day is when we have our interviews? I have no idea haha! Is it? It's my second or third! :smile: apparently the interview format is very relaxed. So don't worry! I hope you hear back soon! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

I've had an invitation to that Applicant Day too, for Journalism on the Stoke campus :smile:
Reply 97
Hi, I have had a conditional offer for nursing to start September :smile:, soo happy as they were my first choice :smile: x
Original post by bethpearsonn
I've had an invitation to that Applicant Day too, for Journalism on the Stoke campus :smile:

what days did yours say on the letter? and what day you going to book?
Original post by katiemcatackney
Same!! :')
Ah i see. Maybe the applicant day is when we have our interviews? I have no idea haha! Is it? It's my second or third! :smile: apparently the interview format is very relaxed. So don't worry! I hope you hear back soon! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
I dunno, I don't think it is, think its just a day where u learn more about the course and that. yeah I think, well I had a conditional from chester and I have interviews for Manchester/derby. I hope so I get nervous for interviews and that. awww I'll try not to. and same to you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending