The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Staffordshire University Applicants 2013

Hey!

So I couldn't see a thread anywhere for 2013 applicants to Staffordshire anywhere so though I'd make one :smile:

I just finished my application on Friday and it's being approved by my tutor now... bit nervous!

So just to copy other applicant threads -

Name:
Course Applying For:
Other Choices:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'll start :smile:
Name: Alice
Current and Predicted Grades: Studying Games Development BTEC, have a DDM Certificate and hoping for DDD in the Extended Diploma!
Couse Applying For: Computer Gameplay Design and Production BEng
Other Choices: University of East London, Brunel and Westminster, all variations of games design courses.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by alice_cilae
Current and Predicted Grades: Studying Games Development BTEC, have a DDM Certificate and hoping for DDD in the Extended Diploma!
Other Choices: University of East London, Brunel and Westminster, all variations of games design courses.

Good luck with your application :smile:

Name: Liam
Current and Predicted Grades: Predicted: Computing: B Physics: C plus the Welsh baccalaureate.
Course(s) Applying For: Web Development & Web programming
Other Choices: Web Technologies in Portsmouth, Web Applications Development and Computing in Plymouth.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Name: Alex
Current and Predicted Grades: Biology, Chemistry, Maths (Statistics) predicted BCC as well as an EPQ.
Other Choices: Westminster, Birmingham City, London Met and Teesside
Name: Katherine
Current and Predicted Grades:
AS = BCDPredicted= BBB - English Language & Literature, Psychology,Biology.
Course Applying For:
Biology
Other Choices:
Leeds, Reading, Manchester met and Liverpool John Moores
(edited 10 years ago)
Good luck everyone!

Name: Katie
Current and Predicted grades: BTEC diploma in Photography- DDD
Course Applying For: BA Hons Photography
Other Choices: LCC, UCA Farnham, Leeds college of art, Norwich university college of arts. :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 6
Well, I got my Staffordshire offer for Computer Games Programming, 260 points. Which means Westminster is first choice, Staffordshire insurance.
Original post by alice_cilae

Name: Sammy
Current and Predicted Grades: BTEC National Extended Diploma - Distinction* Distinction* Distinction*
Course Applying For: Paramedic Science
Other Choices: Worcester, Coventry, Sheffield Hallam & Liverpool John Moore's (Paramedic Courses)

Sammy
Reply 8
Best of luck guys :smile: im a first year student at Staffs at the moment, so any questions feel free to ask me!
Why, as a first year student on a Saturday night, are you on TSR instead of out getting pissed?
Just got a Conditional offer for Biology :smile:
Reply 11
Just firmed Web Development :smile:
Reply 12
Got a conditional for computer games programming. After looking into all sorts of things I think it'll be my firm instead of Westminster, although it means ill probably have to make London Met by insurance
Reply 13
Name: Abbie
Current and Predicted Grades:
A* in Finance, B in Business Studies
Course Applying For:
Accounting and Finance (Sandwich)
Other Choices:
Sheffield Hallam, Nottingham Trent, Manchester Met, Wolverhampton

Confirmed Staffordshire for my firm choice with a conditional offer of 260 points :smile:
Reply 14
Name: Amy
Current + predicted grades: Literature, Sociology, History predicted BBC
Course Applying for: Forensic Psychology
Other choices: Worcester, LJMU, Uni of East London, UClan

Got my offers from all, just need to decide on my firm + insurance now!
Name: Beth
Current and Predicted Grades: ICT, English Language and English Literature predicted AAB
Course Applying For: Journalism
Other Choices: UClan and Sunderland

Not heard anything from any of where I've applied! Might have to wait until after Christmas now :frown:
Reply 16
hi my name is venky from india...ny indian students in telecommunictions msc?? can i get any information about those people?? any one from hyderabad??
Name: Jordan
Current and Predicted Grades: Not sure really, i'm doing an Access to HE course at college, so far have a few credits at distinction and a few at merit. Been told i only need a pass to get onto the course i want to do.
Course Applying For: Forensic Science.
Other Choices: LJMU (will be my insurance if i get an offer), Sheff Hallam, UCLAN and Derby.
Reply 18
Name: Ross
Current and Predicted Grades: A Levels in Psychology, Sociology, History, Citizenship. BTEC subsidiary Childcare. Currently on a subsidiary course for Games Dev.
Course Applying For: Computer Gameplay Design and Production BEng.
Other Choices: Similar courses at Sheffield Hallam and Derby, although I don't care about them anymore after seeing Stafford, my heart is set on this place
:biggrin:

So I guess I'll probably be seeing you around in September!
(edited 11 years ago)
Name: Jennifer
Current and Predicted Grades: I don't know them as I'm on an Access to HE course but getting merit and distinctions so far.

Course Applying For: General Nursing
Other Choices: Worcester, Birmingham City, University of Birmingham and Coventry

Staffs is one of my highest, if not first choice.

Sent my application off just before Christmas only heard off Coventry so far but got an interview :smile:

Anyone going to staying in the dorms?

Jenz

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending