The Student Room Group

Over 500 questions on AQA Bio Unit 4 + Current Spec and old Spec papers + MS!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by solidsnake1234
The questions by topic you posted on the first page, are they all relevant questions? Are they from the current spec exam paper as well?

I am sure they are relevent because the school still gives them out in end of topic tests where they just cherry pick random questions and give us a test out of 45-60 marks. =l
Reply 41
Thank you for this, it's really helped with revision! :smile:
I was wondering if you has any plans of doing this for unit 5?
Original post by hermi1
Thank you for this, it's really helped with revision! :smile:
I was wondering if you has any plans of doing this for unit 5?

When I get the time and I get my revision out of the way...
I do plan to though, have yet to look at the notes/questions available for the bio unit 5 stuff on my school's fronter (which has now been unused for a number of months because of the new system frog).

If it has enough useful stuff on there, then I will.
After the 25th Jan (my last exam date, C3 - yay...) I will consider doing it. :smile:
I'm surprised at how little the old spec papers have been looked into.
The topics are pretty much a combination of Unit 2 and 4 biology from the current spec. =l
So would it be wise to do all the question from each topic ?
And what do you think is the most difficult part of this exam , i always seem to have problems with How Science Works questions
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by solidsnake1234
So would it be wise to do all the question from each topic ?
And what do you think is the most difficult part of this exam , i always seem to have problems with How Science Works questions

It's entirely down to you because EVERYONE has their own means of revision because one's means may not work for another. :smile:
Personally though, Mark Schemes are written in a different language to what most people would normally right so, learn how to word things from past questions. :biggrin:
Yeah that true. how much of the questions have you done?
Reply 47
Original post by Scienceisgood
When I get the time and I get my revision out of the way...
I do plan to though, have yet to look at the notes/questions available for the bio unit 5 stuff on my school's fronter (which has now been unused for a number of months because of the new system frog).

If it has enough useful stuff on there, then I will.
After the 25th Jan (my last exam date, C3 - yay...) I will consider doing it. :smile:

It would be pretty amazing if you could do it for unit 5 - you've essentially saved my unit 4 revision!
Thank you !!!!!!!!

This is one of the best threads ever!
Reply 49
Do we need to know about the respiratory quotient for this spec? It comes up in page 7 of the ATP questions, just wondering whether it's relevant! Thanks again for putting these up.
Who the hell neg me?! :mad:
Guys, I am considering leaving TSR because someone believes they know me and for whatever reason of their own keeps badgering on to me about something I don't even know what he is talking about.
I receive enough of it from 2 people in real life (although the other 30 odd people know what has happened and have stopped) and I come online to retreat from that.
So, this is why I am strongly considering deleting these threads.

I was trying to help, but I will probably end up deleting/locking all my resource threads for AQA sciences.
So, if I were you and you find this useful, download it in the next week or two.

I am going to try and remove what I can in a couple of weeks.
Which one of the old spec is for uni 5? From the old spec there is like BYA1-BYA9:confused:

And thank you for this! Gonna good rep you :biggrin:
Reply 53
Just wanted to say again, thank you so much for all of this!

Could I possibly suggest, rather than deleting this wonderful thread maybe you could create a new account and start fresh? The person wouldn't be able to hassle you then.
X

Hey thanks these questions are really useful!

Do you by any chance have questions for unit 5 :smile:
x

How did I not notice this when I actually had the exam...?
Reply 56

are you doing this for unit 5?
I have noticed that people are asking for a Unit 5 thread of which I intend on doing, just don't know when guys.

I will see what resources I can pool together although, I am 99.99% sure it will not be nearly as extensive as this.

EDIT:
Although, any and all worksheets I get from my teacher, I will scan and put on there as well.
I don't know if I will be able to get markschemes (not AQA approved but still useful). I will ask my teacher for the markschemes if I can get ahold of them though.
Give me a few weeks, am sure I will get it done in the half term coming up though. =)
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 58
x

Thank you! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
These were really useful. Hopefully I got an A, although I've got a feeling I will get a B because of question 6-7.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending