The Student Room Group

Over 500 questions on AQA Bio Unit 4 + Current Spec and old Spec papers + MS!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
This thread was sooo helpful for my unit 4 revision, really going to help with unit 5 if you do that aswell. Thankyou soooo much!!! :smile:
Reply 61
Original post by Last Chance
How did I not notice this when I actually had the exam...?

Me too! Only JUST seen this :facepalm:
I'm sorry guys that I wasn't able to put up the unit 5 thread this half term, a couple of unexpected and somewhat hard hitting things occurred within the course of a fortnight and as such was unable to put one together.
Reply 63
Original post by Scienceisgood
I'm sorry guys that I wasn't able to put up the unit 5 thread this half term, a couple of unexpected and somewhat hard hitting things occurred within the course of a fortnight and as such was unable to put one together.

Sorry to hear that. Don't worry, take your time! The quality will be better too if you don't rush :smile: when do you think you will be able to put it up?
Reply 64

No worries ? is it still something you are planning to do ?
or not? :smile:
Original post by rbt
No worries ? is it still something you are planning to do ?
or not? :smile:

Yes, I do intent to do it, however, I am leaving for a uni interview in literally about half hour. Will try and put them up soon(ish). :smile:
I'm afraid a few complications have arisen lately where Sammy (Puppy we only got on Friday) has recently developed some medical complications in the last few days.
So, my dad is taking me to Uni interview and my mum is taking Sammy to the vets.

Will try and put it up asap. Also, I am going to have to do a few retakes in May/June to say the least...
Reply 66
Yes, I do intent to do it, however, I am leaving for a uni interview in literally about half hour. Will try and put them up soon(ish). :smile:
I'm afraid a few complications have arisen lately where Sammy (Puppy we only got on Friday) has recently developed some medical complications in the last few days.
So, my dad is taking me to Uni interview and my mum is taking Sammy to the vets.

Will try and put it up asap. Also, I am going to have to do a few retakes in May/June to say the least...

Thank you :smile: you're a life saver
Guys, just started Unit 5 thread, literally on bare bones at the moment, but give me a while to get it going. :smile:

Link:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2290984&p=41846704#post41846704
Just thought I would bump this incase anyone hasn't noticed it or plans on retaking the paper (like me...)
Also guys, you can rep if you like. =P
(edited 11 years ago)
Oh yeah, I will be able to attach the Jan paper shortly after I go back after the holidays if anyone wants it. =)
Reply 70
Is there any way you have something like this for AQA Chemistry?
:shock: :thumbsup:

Seriously, thanks! My sixth form don't use old spec question papers and wonder why we don't get good grades - not enough practice I tell you!!
Is this the same as Exam Pro?
Reply 73
Thank you again (had other stuff from you on other threads ) this is seriously good stuff for revising section by section and then testing....Cheers
Great resource :smile: looking forward to cracking on with these :biggrin:
Is there a similar thread for unit5?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FutureMedic1009
Is there a similar thread for unit5?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is:
Link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2290984
Click on the link BELOW the word EDIT "Bio Unit 5 Questions". :smile:
There is:
Link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2290984
Click on the link BELOW the word EDIT "Bio Unit 5 Questions". :smile:

Cheers

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey Guys;

Just thought I would help a few of you out here by providing a few questions for Bio Unit 4 AQA, these are a really good resource for learning exam technique and since exam questions don't really change much, I thought I would put them here incase you want them.

1 Condition - Don't do better than me in the exam please. :redface:

First Post = ATP
Second/Third Post = Energy Transfer and Food production
Fourth/Fifth Post = Inheritance
Sixth/Seventh Post = Nutrient Cycles
Eighth Post = Photosynthesis
Ninth/Tenth Post = Populations
Eleventh Post = Respiration
Twelfth/Thirteenth Post = Succession

SOME OF THESE QUESTIONS HAVE BEEN DIVIDED INTO TWO POSTS BECAUSE THE DOCUMENTS ARE TOO BIG FOR ONE POST!

CURRENT SPEC PAPERS:
Jan 2010 Paper
June 2010 Paper
Jan 2011 Paper
June 2011 Paper
Jan 2012 Paper
June 2012 Paper

OLD SPEC PAPERS:
2008 Papers
2007 Papers
Jan 2006
June 2006
Jan 2005
June 2004 Papers --> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2176162&page=2&p=40275050#post40275050

Would put them all in one folder but it exceeds the limits of TSR.
Hope they are useful, I am retaking my Bio Unit 1 and Chem Unit 2 in Jan.

I would like to state I DO NOT claim ownership of any of these notes, these are not mine. I am only making them publicly available to help other students to do well in their exams.

Link to my chem thread for chem unit 1
Link to my Bio Unit 1 thread
Link to chem unit 2 thread

This thread is now complete with over 500 questions and past papers titled "BYA5 Jan/June XXXX" <-- The BYA 5 papers are the papers most similar to the current unit 4 we are doing at the moment.
Also, I WILL NOT put up the June 2012 papers until the 21st December to stop people trying to cheat on their unit 4 mock exams. Sorry. :redface:
Don't forget to rep. :biggrin:

Guys, I recently just added a poll to this thread because I would like to try and improve my other threads to help benefit others as well and was wondering if you would be so kind as to give me your input so I could help others. Thanks. =)

ATP:

Hey :smile: do you do chemistry too? If you do have u got any resources like this for it?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone have AQA Biology unit 1 June 2013 paper??

Quick Reply

Latest