The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jon_lester123
Yeah I understand exactly - if some of my friends had been given offers and I was still waiting I can see that it would be frustrating! I just think some tutors are in their own world and want to let successful candidates know as soon as possible haha.

Oooh well that surely is a good omen for you!

Thank you very much - indeed I will :biggrin:

Ha tutors are definitely in their own little world. Some of them were a nightmare to work with during interviews, organisationally speaking.

Congrats on the offer - if you have any questions about the French side of things feel free to ask.
I don't really like that some people get to find out earlier - it seems a bit unfair on the rest of us who have to wait an extra 3 weeks with the added suspicion that we're about to be rejected since it seems only the successful applicants are contacted and we weren't contacted earlier.

It looks like Corpus is going to be a stickler for the January rule though :

"If you have recently attended an interview, please note that we will inform candidates of our decisions in January. Letters will be posted on Thursday 10th January 2013 (and a copy will be sent by email to overseas candidates on Friday 11th January 2013). We appreciate how anxious you will be to hear the outcome of your application but we will not be able to give you any information before this time."

This was on their access and admissions Facebook page :T
Happy new year everyone! Best of luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey guys, just wondering do we get feedback with the letter or do we have to ask for feedback. if that is the case, do we email the admissions and ask?
THANKS GUYS! x
Reply 2044
@SecretGarden...

I emailed Balliol about this and they replied with the following useful link...

http://www.ox.ac.uk/admissions/undergraduate_courses/about_oxford/codes_and_procedures/feedback.html

Cheers.
Reply 2045
Original post by SecretGarden
hey guys, just wondering do we get feedback with the letter or do we have to ask for feedback. if that is the case, do we email the admissions and ask?
THANKS GUYS! x

You won't get feedback with the letter, you can either call admissions up or email them. Good luck! :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending