The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
anyone here heard from balliol for interview? I am just worried that if they informed me too late, I will not have enough time to get a visa since I am not from UK!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Kit-Kat-kiss
That would be so helpful! Thank you!

Original post by Fred55
That would be great because I have also applied for E&M but in a different college, Exeter.

Original post by Shortofrange
Well I suppose these invitations come by college & not by course? I'm waiting to hear from Trinity (chemistry)

XXXXXXX

And yes, it varies by college, so it might be different for Exeter.. :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 22
Anyone got an interview from Lincoln yet? Ugh, I am so nervous.
Reply 23
Anyone heard from Magdalen? Or for Modern Languages? :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by racheedav

Still waiting to hear for chemistry! Hope it's soon
Reply 25
Original post by racheedav

Still waiting for Modern Languages! I guess they have to process the tests we did. Arrgg such a tense wait! Anyone heard from univ? Good luck everyone!
Reply 26
anyone heard from Merton and PPE? :biggrin:
Original post by Shortofrange
Well I suppose these invitations come by college & not by course? I'm waiting to hear from Trinity (chemistry)
Correct. And not all the invitations from a single college come together.
Reply 28
I've applied for Law at Merton, has anyone heard about either?? starting to get worried :confused:
Reply 29
Anyone heard anything from Worcester? Also do they email you, send it by post, or both? I'm getting worried too. Good luck everyone
Reply 30
Original post by rmd16
I've applied for Law at Merton, has anyone heard about either?? starting to get worried :confused:

I'm also waiting for Merton. And I didn't hear yet about anybody getting Merton offer:wink:
Reply 31
Any interviews for E&M yet? I applied to Brasenose so if there are any Brasenose applicants I would love to hear from you!
Reply 32
Original post by gabrielas
anyone heard from Merton and PPE? :biggrin:

I am waiting for Merton as well, but I applied E&M...
Have you got any good news?
Reply 33
Original post by gabrielas
I'm also waiting for Merton. And I didn't hear yet about anybody getting Merton offer:wink:

Yeah, I am one of you, hope we all get good luck!
Reply 34
I'm also waiting for to hear back from Trinity for History. I wonder if interview offers are only sent out on Fridays, anyone know?
Reply 35
Original post by Lana_95
Anyone heard anything from Worcester? Also do they email you, send it by post, or both? I'm getting worried too. Good luck everyone

A couple of my friends have heard back from Cambridge and they were told by email. I can't remember where I read, but apparently they let you know by email. Rejection letters are sent though - I guess to be somewhat courteous.

I've applied to Wadham College, Oxford for English language and literature. It seems like absolutely nobody has applied to Wadham this year - looks like one could be in for a spot of luck! I find myself refreshing my emails around 20 times a day in anticipation that they've finally let me know. Worst of all is when it's a bloody Wowcher email!

Good luck everybody!
Reply 36
Original post by Keico
I am waiting for Merton as well, but I applied E&M...
Have you got any good news?

I still didn't hear anything from them. I wrote them I'd prefer to know more than a week in advance since I have to book flight tickets but nobody replied. I guess I'll find out on 29th :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 37
Just got an interview for biology at balliol with another interview at Somerville the next day! Anyone else?

Reply 38
Original post by miss_spell
Just got an interview for biology at balliol with another interview at Somerville the next day! Anyone else?

Hey I applied to balliol too. Do you know whether they send invitation by subject or by college? Because I haven't heard from them yet.

Reply 39
Original post by miss_spell

Congrats :smile:

Latest