The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by cookiemonsters
Worcester applicant here too! :colondollar:

What courses did you guys apply for? Mine's E&M.

I applied for History of Art, they said I would know around end of November about the interview. A little nerve-wracking. Have you heard anything yet?
Original post by urbanamore
My friend got a rejection from Cambridge to do Chemical Engineering because her grades were too low - and she's predicted A*A*A, with AAAA last year. It's because she got a B in one of her physics modules...I just found that a bit insane, personally.

I doubt that was the only reaaon
Anyone heard from Mansfield for English? Or just Mansfield in general.
Reply 63
Original post by Natashka
Ive applied to study Experimental Psychology to Brasenose bt havent heard anything yet - anyone else applied to read psychology? =)

I did! Applied to Magdalen and haven't received any response either. Since we just took the TSA about a week ago they probably need some additional time to look over all the test results. So I guess there should be no need to worry. :smile:
Has anyone applied to St Annes and got a reply yet ? :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by Lana_95
I applied to Worcester as well, and I haven't heard anything. As far as I can see, no one has either. What are you applying for?

Looking at last years threads, people got Worcester interviews from the 25th onwards...that's AGES yet!! :frown:
I applied for Geography, what about you? :biggrin:
Reply 66
Original post by Tashaax
Looking at last years threads, people got Worcester interviews from the 25th onwards...that's AGES yet!! :frown:
I applied for Geography, what about you? :biggrin:

Nooo you're kidding! I was expecting maybe end of this week, seeing as other people started getting theirs. Maybe it'll be earlier this year, or later, i guess there's no way to know. I applied for History of Art, doesn't seem to be popular on this forum however. :P
Reply 67
Original post by cookiemonsters
Worcester applicant here too! :colondollar:

What courses did you guys apply for? Mine's E&M.

Worcesterrrr!! :biggrin::biggrin:
I'm for Geography. How did you find the TSA? :smile:
Reply 68
:confused::confused::confused: Applied for Law at St. Hilda's, and have yet to hear anyyything! So nervous!
Reply 69
Original post by Lana_95
Nooo you're kidding! I was expecting maybe end of this week, seeing as other people started getting theirs. Maybe it'll be earlier this year, or later, i guess there's no way to know. I applied for History of Art, doesn't seem to be popular on this forum however. :P

Haha me too!! Im praying that in 7 days time I will know SOMETHING! But remember the thread only showed those who actually responded (like 8 maybe) so there was way more out there! Im just so impatient haha :mad::frown:
Reply 70
Original post by joeladavis
:confused::confused::confused: Applied for Law at St. Hilda's, and have yet to hear anyyything! So nervous!

Just relax and enjoy this time!! Its the only 2 weeks of November 2012 you'll ever get :tongue::wink:
Reply 71
Anyone hear anything from Pembroke?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 72
Original post by AfterTheStorm.
Anyone heard from Mansfield for English? Or just Mansfield in general.

Got Mansfield for Law
Why are some colleges quicker than other? It's annoying.
I feel like I am totally losing my will to live. I appear to be in some kind of vegetative state, curled up in bed with my laptop, repeatedly refreshing my inbox.

Oh, and stalking every Oxford related forum on the studentroom. What a way to spend a weekend, eh?

Has anyone heard anything from University College? Or any interview offers for English?
Reply 75
I have applied for wadham ppe still haven't heard back front them though, I'll let you know when i do!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 76
Original post by gabrielas
anyone heard from Merton and PPE? :biggrin:

The PPE website says they send out interview letters on the 29th

http://www.ppe.ox.ac.uk/index.php/ppe-application-calendar

I'm also applying for PPE at University college :smile:
Original post by reena95

I'm also applying for PPE at University college :smile:

*gasp*

UNIVERSITY COLLEGE APPLICANT! You and I are few and far between, my friend.
Reply 78
Original post by Longhairedchild
I feel like I am totally losing my will to live. I appear to be in some kind of vegetative state, curled up in bed with my laptop, repeatedly refreshing my inbox.

Oh, and stalking every Oxford related forum on the studentroom. What a way to spend a weekend, eh?

Has anyone heard anything from University College? Or any interview offers for English?

Haha they probably won't send invitations on the weekend though? Its not office hours, so I wouldn't assume they would.
Original post by Shatarupa
Haha they probably won't send invitations on the weekend though? Its not office hours, so I wouldn't assume they would.

I've just reached a level of desperation where all logical thought is beyond me. Pahaha.

Latest

Trending

Trending