The Student Room Group

Lots of hungry fishes! Method for the D in V

This informative thread will be about the eroticly horny fishes still flatly swimming in the sea, waiting to be suddenly caught by the sensual fishmonger. Has anyone of you ever asked where those fishes are located? The ocean is quite a big place, maybe they prefer it more in the pacific rather than the atlantic. My point is that environment is important in this day and age, unlike 60 years ago where you could see the hippies hopping around everywhere and therefore had an increasingly satisfying chance for the desirable insertion of the rough D in the smooth V.

Ever engaged with a fishmonger? Of course you haven't, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this. Anyway, this new efficiently working method which I have developed in co-operation with Jesus works wonders -

I propose to you ladies and gentleman, the one and only "D in V" method; I will list a few points this system adopts as axioms to get your romantic D or hairy V (Japanese V) wildly excited.

Point 1) - Learn language, this is one of the most important. Practice smooth-talking infront of the mirror and apply to reallife. This might take time but practice makes perfect, get a mirror and look yourself deeply in the eyes (don't scare yourself though) and realise what kind of great guy you are (obviously not as great as I am, don't attempt such).

Point 2) Learn to give compliments, this conveys your confidence. People love hearing/receiving compliments, make up a lie and say that compliment (preferably out loud so that s/he can hear it clearly and not only in your head).

Point 3) If the above steps have failed then I'd like you to make use of chloroform.

Thank You, and good luck fishing.
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Wtf is this?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Original post by Gregheis
Wtf is this?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

This method works, try it out.
or why not just be yourself?
:facepalm2:

Dude, are you on chloroform or something?
Original post by SillyMilly
or why not just be yourself?

Be who?
Original post by Munchies-YumYum
Be who?

yourself why do you need to talk infront of a mirror to make you behave in a certain way if somebody doesnt like you for you why bother with them
yourself why do you need to talk infront of a mirror to make you behave in a certain way if somebody doesnt like you for you why bother with them

What is yourself? We're all a product of our surrounding, we have been shaped to be this way and we can mould it any way we desire. There's no yourself, there's to do in order to gain.
What is yourself? We're all a product of our surrounding, we have been shaped to be this way and we can mould it any way we desire. There's no yourself, there's to do in order to gain.

I follow my morals, I dress how I want to, I speak say what I want to and do what I want to I act how I want to which is sometimes again social convention that is myself I dont confine to social expectations and I stick to what i believe in
I follow my morals, I dress how I want to, I speak say what I want to and do what I want to I act how I want to which is sometimes again social convention that is myself I dont confine to social expectations and I stick to what i believe in

Trust me, I have pondered this over and over and we only think that but we all conform one way or the other.. this is what gave rise to evolution and the fact we still exist. We're in best shape, when we adapt the best, it's not survival of the fittest but surivival of adaptation. We're really prisoners of our own ideas and not as free as we make ourselves believe.
Trust me, I have pondered this over and over and we only think that but we all conform one way or the other.. this is what gave rise to evolution and the fact we still exist. We're in best shape, when we adapt the best, it's not survival of the fittest but surivival of adaptation. We're really prisoners of our own ideas and not as free as we make ourselves believe.

maybe your right but Its not to say we all act in the same way I for one dont agree with one nights casual sex whereas many of my friends do so there is a big gap where people think and act differently
maybe your right but Its not to say we all act in the same way I for one dont agree with one nights casual sex whereas many of my friends do so there is a big gap where people think and act differently

I agree, we don't all act the same, but we adapt very quickly if it has a gain. Well, you're italiano.. I'm sure you would agree with a one nights casaul sex if I bought you a very tasty pizza.
I agree, we don't all act the same, but we adapt very quickly if it has a gain. Well, you're italiano.. I'm sure you would agree with a one nights casaul sex if I bought you a very tasty pizza.

Im not Italian and no ive never agreed with it and never will thats not saying I judge people who do but no id never do it
Im not Italian and no ive never agreed with it and never will thats not saying I judge people who do but no id never do it

Money can buy anything, even you precious.
It's working! I can't get to my front door because of all the fishes around me!
Money can buy anything, even you precious.

trust me if I want money Ill work for it I cant be 'bribed' for sex
trust me if I want money Ill work for it I cant be 'bribed' for sex

What if you want more money?
What if you want more money?

ill work harder
ill work harder

What do you want to work as?

Quick Reply

Latest