The Student Room Group

break up advice

Hi I broke up from my boyfriend a while ago but I'm still really upset about it. I still love him and I want to get back with him. We had been dating for 2 years and 7 months. I want to try agin. What shall I do? :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Why did you break up with him?
Reply 2
I'm sorry for your position. Why did you guys break up?
Reply 3
We broke up cuz I'm a year older than him and I'm now in a different school. Also I thought it would be better for him if he found someone else. I'm not the best gf xx
Reply 4
Also it was 2 years 10 months xx
Reply 5
suck it up and deal with it...shouldnt of left him
Reply 6
True I shouldn't of but he said there may be a chance xx
Reply 7
Okay well the best advice I can give is just to be direct, tell him how you feel.
Reply 8
I tried but I just cried so I wrote it in a letter. He is busy atm and doesn't reply. He has said he may consider getting back with me but he saying that to make me happy? Xx
Reply 9
Just move on. It probably wasn't meant to be. And yes you're going to miss him and stuff but that's only because your mind is still involved in it. Just get busy!
Reply 10
Thanks I am trying I dated this lad but as soon as I kissed him it didn't feel right I felt nothing xx
Reply 11
Original post by amyscatt125
Thanks I am trying I dated this lad but as soon as I kissed him it didn't feel right I felt nothing xx

Rebound guy? YOu don't need a guy in your life. You need some time along to get over last guy. Don't force yourself into anything.
Reply 12
I don't do I. I will concentrate on school work then xx
We broke up cuz I'm a year older than him and I'm now in a different school. Also I thought it would be better for him if he found someone else. I'm not the best gf xx

How old are you? LOL
Well if he says there's still a chance and you miss him, why don't you actually talk to him about it.
Reply 15
I'm 17 and I have tried talking to him xx

Leave him alone then, he has already found someone better probably.
Reply 17
He hasn't cuz I'm still in touch with him but he is spending time with his best friend xx
In my opinion you shouldn't be in a relationship at all, from what you've said you sound really immature... (no offence). Just let him be.
Reply 19
What has made me sound immature? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending