The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
pendragon
Very interesting anyway, there is more about drogue than we know
Actually, I'm generally pretty open about it :wink:
Reply 21
You wouldn't say... :biggrin:
actually, i can relate to your gf. i like the idea of being dominated, i suppose. party cos i'm so much smaller than him... it feels good to be taken over by him. its quite weird, almost like i want him to need me so bad, he doesnt care about anything else. but its only sometimes... its not like i want it to be like that every time.

suggest that you do what she wants sometimes, and that you try out your fantasies, and other things sometimes. if she forces you into doing what she wants every time, that's hardly submissive! let her know that yuo want to try other things!
Reply 23
If you're both enjoying it, there's no need to feel guilty. It's enjoyable for her when you do certain things, so keep doing them! It seems like you have to be a in a certain mood for you to enjoy it... so just explain that to her.

I think your middle ground could be to be very slow and intense but completely silent... that could be an interesting atmosphere for both of you. You know, not physically rough but psychologically dominating? Just an idea.

Latest

Trending

Trending