The Student Room Group

Approach girl whilst sober, would this tactic work?

Scroll to see replies

As obvious as this is it's fantastic.
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
On the other hand, Waterstones...WHERE ARE THE ATTRACTIVE GUYS IN WATERSTONES?! I swear, I never see any guys, and when I do, they're about 12 and with their mums (so no, because I'm not attracted to children). Guys of TSR, there is a fairly good chance that chatting a girl up in a bookshop may actually work. :lol: But not in Tesco, romance is rarely on your mind while you buy your groceries.

+rep for interesting advice.

Quick question... will my chances be even higher if I linger in the erotic literature section? :biggrin:
Original post by Guitarded
+rep for interesting advice.

Quick question... will my chances be even higher if I linger in the erotic literature section? :biggrin:

:lol: Depends on what kind of girl you're looking for. If you want a sexually frustrated housewife then by all means, linger all you want. :lol:
Reply 23
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Hahahaha, this is hilarious. :lol: You legend. But despite the fact that Jay is my favourite inbetweener, I think he's the last person you want girls to think you're like. On the other hand, Waterstones...WHERE ARE THE ATTRACTIVE GUYS IN WATERSTONES?! I swear, I never see any guys, and when I do, they're about 12 and with their mums (so no, because I'm not attracted to children). Guys of TSR, there is a fairly good chance that chatting a girl up in a bookshop may actually work. :lol: But not in Tesco, romance is rarely on your mind while you buy your groceries.

You've obviously never been to the Waterstones I visit then. It's my favourite and most geekiest hang out. My mates face palm when I tell them I've been in Waterstones for the past hour and a half. It's a good way to pass time on my frees though. I have 1 free a week where all my mates have a lesson so I'm often on my one. Therefore I go Waterstones. The fit girls are usually found on the top floor where the education material is so maybe I could hang about there and recommend some revision books.
Original post by Baines3
You've obviously never been to the Waterstones I visit then. It's my favourite and most geekiest hang out. My mates face palm when I tell them I've been in Waterstones for the past hour and a half. It's a good way to pass time on my frees though. I have 1 free a week where all my mates have a lesson so I'm often on my one. Therefore I go Waterstones. The fit girls are usually found on the top floor where the education material is so maybe I could hang about there and recommend some revision books.

Clearly not. Although I didn't realise that lots of attractive guys could be found anywhere that wasn't a theatre until I came to uni, maybe there's just a lack of them where I live. :lol: Love Waterstones, I mostly just run around picking up books going "I need to buy this!! No, no I don't, too much money...I need this!"
Reply 25
That was a right laugh! 100000 points :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending