The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Nick Longjohnson
Get him a banana hammock.

Gives you sufficient support with just the right amount of swing.

looooooooool
If you like him when he hasn't for his underwear on, don't complain :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 82
They provide the same level of support as classic briefs but similar coverage to boxers, thus avoiding that unwelcome connotation of 'boyhood'. Calvin Klein's signature range are probably the ur-example.
Reply 83
That and the fact that if you sit down with loose boxers and short shorts on you flash everyone... (Of course, I've never done that :ninja: :tongue: :getmecoat:) Plus it's kind of nice if your junk doesn't fly everywhere.
Well, Christmas is coming up. Maybe you could buy some you think both of you will like. It's not exactly a deal breaker though.
Choice of underwear is hardly a big deal, Ive heard stories of girls that wear panties/tangas with a really thin strap which basically flosses their ass-crack.
Original post by zaliack
Surely birthday presents are about buying stuff your partner likes, rather than what you like?

Sure, it's daft to buy someone a present that you know they won't like, but there's nothing wrong with buying someone a present that's novel to them. I quite prefer receiving presents that aren't a replica of something I already have.
Original post by Mazzini
Different types of underwear fulfil different roles. Briefs are good when playing sports because, well frankly, they support you much better because of their tighter fit. Loose boxers and sports do seriously not mix. Us guys learn that pretty early... :colondollar:

Aw tell me about it, they look so goofy but they feel so supportive!

I wear boxers with silly patterns on them just because they happen to be my pairs which are a more crisper wool or whatever, and I love than clean crisp boxer feel on my harbls.

I'd be worried about a girlfriend that took my underwear of all things seriously. :smile:
Reply 88
I might be the only one but i actually couldn't care less what underwear my boyfriend chooses. Pretty sure its his choice what he's comfortable in, he can wear whatever he likes and you come across as a bit of an arse for complaining. I'm a girl and i don't wear 'adult' style underwear all the time, i wear whats comfortable for me, lets hope my shallow boyfriend doesn't start a thread complaining to complete strangers about something that's my choice, and a pretty unimportant choice at that. People these days :rolleyes:
Reply 89
I don't see how they're 'kidlike' unless you mean they were covered in pictures of Spongebob or teletubbies or something. It sounds like you're the one that has some growing up to do.
Original post by LeonVII
Choice of underwear is hardly a big deal, Ive heard stories of girls that wear panties/tangas with a really thin strap which basically flosses their ass-crack.

Thongs are surprisingly comfortable:rolleyes:
You wanna watch your boyfriend doesn't get pissed off at you trying to tell him how to run his life and what to wear, because you may then find you will be without a boyfriend.
Once went out with a girl who moaned about me wearing tightys. But it was OK for her to wear Bridget Jones knickers lol
Original post by Anonymous
I nearly giggled when he took off his shorts and was wearing what looked like little kids briefs rather than boxers. I thought all lads his age wore boxers or trunks.

I take it you're stuck in 1995, underwear-wise?

My bf wears very hot Aussiebums, I applaud. Makes his package look nice
Its christmast time you can buy him a nice few pairs of boxers

Latest

Trending

Trending