The Student Room Group

Radiotherapy thread 2013 applicants.

Hello,
I want to ask who has picked Cardiff University as their Firm choice for Radiotherapy and Oncology 2012?
(edited 11 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Bump bump
Reply 2
Bump Bump
Reply 3
Aww I'm sure you're not alone! I'm doing it at BCU :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPad App
Reply 4
Has anyone started the radiotherapy course at BCU this year? I'm interested in doing it next year! What does it entail?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
So who's applying. My choices are city London , southbanks, herfordshire and Ulster.
Reply 6
Noooo! Choose Birmingham city! (:
Its amazeeeeeballs x
Yo guys
like applying for radiotherapy
Reply 8
Original post by Hannah'x
Noooo! Choose Birmingham city! (:
Its amazeeeeeballs x

Wooo! Say it like it is :tongue:
Reply 9
I'm applying too. I haven't quite finalised my choices yet but so far I've chosen, Birmingham City, UWE Bristol, and London South Bank.
Hi
I am new to this but wondered if anyone could give me some advice, I have just found out I have an interview for radiotherapy at BCU next week and wondered if anyone could give me some tips on what they may ask?
Why do you want to do rtherapy
What's your favourite aspect of it?
Tell me about how radiotherapy is relevant to modern society
What else can you bring to the university other than grades?
I'm a first year at City London, incredible amount of work!
Hey :smile:

I also have an interview at BCU for Radiotherapy next week, so any info/advice will be gratefully received!

Thanks!x
Hi guys,

I've applied too!! I've applied to Birmingham City and Sheffield Hallam and have got an interview at Birmingham next Thursday - yay!
Thanks Polymath, I will bear those in mind :smile:
Reply 16
Ive applied at Birmingham City University and got an interview on 20th Dec. Very nervous. Any tips?
Original post by Spoonforknife
I'm a first year at City London, incredible amount of work!

How many people are on your course
what type of things did they ask toy in your iinterview do you go on placement, in the first year
Reply 18
I applied for Birmingham City! My interview is next Thursday :biggrin: Best of luck!
Original post by Vivaviolin77
How many people are on your course
what type of things did they ask toy in your iinterview do you go on placement, in the first year

about 25, and it was a group debate interview where they just asked questions and you had to debate if you were for or against it :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest