The Student Room Group

Worst night ever.

So I've been seeing this guy a few weeks now but due to other stuff we haven't seen each other as much as we'd have liked. Things haven't progressed to the bedroom yet as we both live at home and it's hard to get alone time. Anyways last night we were both out and I was staying at my friends empty house so I'd asked the guy if he wanted to stay with me, he said yes if he was wasn't too drunk. So last night we meet up and he had drank quite a bit but wasn't too drunk, an hour later and he's completly hammered, I said to him he can either go home or come back with me, he said he's come with me and apologised for being drunk and "not capable of anything" which was fine with me. Got back to my friends and he's completely out of it, went to be sick in the toilet, I got him a drink of water and rubbed his back and all that, next thing he comes to bed and collapses on top of it. Woke up a few hours later by him stumbling about saying "where's my effin phone" and "I need an effin wee". Sorts himself out and goes downstairs, next thing he comes back up asking for the key, I unlock the door and he just leaves without saying anything!!! I go back to bed and realise he's wet the bed. WHAT?!?

So now I'm like what on earth, and cba with him! What kinda guy does that? I'm not making any contact, will be interesting to see if he gets in touch.
Reply 1
lol
Reply 2
Should of made him wear a condom. He wouldn't of wet the bed....
Original post by siamakdie
Should of made him wear a condom. He wouldn't of wet the bed....

Christ on a bike. And it's 'have' not 'of', you ****ing halfwit.
Reply 4
Soz OP he didn't want to bone you so pretended to be drunk.

A man is not a piece of meat you know, he's not just there for sex.

:colonhash:
Reply 5
Original post by cambio wechsel

Stfu and squat phaggot.
Could have been so much worse tbf. He'll probably won't remember a thing, people do strange things when sleep deprived and completely mashed.
Reply 7
I think he will remember cos he woke up soaking wet...
Also I wasn't just after sex, I'm not bothered about that, the thing that's bothering me is he pissed the bed and then buggered off before I realised.
Talk about taking the piss.... :colondollar:
Reply 9
Some people have incontinence (sp?) issues which are really embarrassing for them. My friend has it and it makes his life very difficult for sleep overs or staying with a gf etc.

Im not saying you should be happy about it, just maybe have a bit of understanding and dont mention it to people as if he has a problem, he will be hating it just as much as you are hating him having pissed in your bed.
Reply 10

+100.
132505226769.jpg

It's reading things like this which restores my faith in humanity :biggrin:
Reply 13
tl;dr

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending