The Student Room Group

I have an Assignment Due In But...!!!!

I have a massive pickle!
I have an assignment due in at midnight tonight, we submit it by uploading in to the university blackboard.

I've completed my assignment the day before yesterday, but thought I'd leave it a few days so I could read over it before submitting it. (I have a habit of not noticing mistakes if I do it straight away)

Anyway I've read through it all and it's fine, I loaded up my blackboard to submit it and the university site is telling me I don't exist!! I can't log in to blackboard!!
I can't log into my e-vision portal either so I have no way of contacting my tutor to let him know.
To make things worse this assignment is worth 40% of my module mark...
What do I do?!
Reply 1
Original post by RobinCat
I have a massive pickle!
I have an assignment due in at midnight tonight, we submit it by uploading in to the university blackboard.

I've completed my assignment the day before yesterday, but thought I'd leave it a few days so I could read over it before submitting it. (I have a habit of not noticing mistakes if I do it straight away)

Anyway I've read through it all and it's fine, I loaded up my blackboard to submit it and the university site is telling me I don't exist!! I can't log in to blackboard!!
I can't log into my e-vision portal either so I have no way of contacting my tutor to let him know.
To make things worse this assignment is worth 40% of my module mark...
What do I do?!

Did you manage to submit it in the end? What you should do is email your tutor, and then email your universities IT services to let them know about the situation. Did you just forget your password or won't it let you login?
Reply 2
Sorry for the incredibly incredibly late response! I did manage to submit it in the end, I emailed the tutor with a copy of my assignment attached to it so he knew I wasn't bull****ing him to get more time. Turned out the problem was with the system I was a transfer student and despite it showing the modules for me there was still something in the system which was saying I shouldn't have access to the things I had access too. It got sorted in the end!

Quick Reply