The Student Room Group

I hate her.

Since the start of 6th form, i've been feeling worse and worse because of this one girl. She used to bully me in primary school and now shes back to f things up.
The problem is that shes everything that i am but that little bit better. When we were little people thought we were twins and even now we look really similar, and have exactly the same voice - its weird. Apart from shes always better than me, and because were so similar it makes it 100 x worse.
I've always been the slimmest one out of my group of friends, shes skinnier than me. She mucks around all lesson, but gets better grades than me. She has the same characteristics as me, so jokes around with MY friends. We wear really similar clothes (sometimes exactly the same), but no she looks better than me in them. Guy who i've been good friends with for years, and always joke around with, stay at his house sometimes, now guess whos everyones best friend?

Grrr i wish she just f - ed off and stayed out of my life. I wish she never came to my school. I hate her, i'm honestly not even jelous of her shes a complete _____ and i would never want to be like her, but i hate the effect that shes having on my life. I've only got one good girlfriend and all my other close friends are guys, so they easily fall for her just like that, completly neglected our friendship, so i'm just left sitting there.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:mad: :mad:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
erm so basically you're annoyed because you're not the centre of attention anymore?

oh noes, the world is ending!
First of all you cannot let someone like that intimidate you, yeah it sucks that she mucks around and still gets better grades i know so many people like that, but the most important thing is if you want good grades yourself, keep ya head down and go for it, don't let people like her put you off with her stupid comments.
Reply 3
awww i really do feel for you, my friends can soemtimes do that to me and it really upsets me but then i found true friends and its so much better. Have you told your best mate how u feel? Maybe you should as they might not have the foggyest! you dont have that long left with her and if shes as evil as you say she is then she will bet whats coming to her! Good luck!
Reply 4
Calm. Doesn't matter.
u sound jelous! Get over it!
Reply 6
Anonymous
u sound jelous! Get over it!

exactly
so does she copy you? if so you could play some dirty tricks on her...muhahahahaa i have way too much time on my hands
Reply 8
I have told my friends, how i find it really horrible being compared to her all the time, and they even bring it up how they think shes a complete idiot, but you know men, they hate her to me, but when shes around...
The thing is these are my true friends, they really are really good friends, i dont think they realise they act like that.
Argh i was the uncool kid in primary school and uptil yr 9, and then i slowly built up my confidence and have lots of good friends, and i felt so good about myself and now shes just knocked me back.

Anon: at least have some balls and dont post anon. No i'm not jealous, i would just appriciate if i could keep MY friends, and the guys I like.

Calm. Doesn't matter.

But it DOES matter. Do you understand how ****ty it feels to constantly be compared to someone who is soooo similar to you? Its not nice, i just want to be my own person with my own friends again.
Reply 9
if you enjoy being your own person, then dont let somebody else put you off.

you said she used to bully you, is she doing anything horrible to you now? If yes, then get it sorted out. If not, then it's unlikely the 'i'm not jealous, I just hate her because she's better than me' excuse is going to wash.

Perhaps some of the problem could be solved if you stopped comparing yourself to her. She's a different person, maybe if you stop taking any notice of what she's up to, how she's dressing, what grades she gets etc. then other people might lay off the comparisons a little.
Reply 10
Don't rise to the bait! You really shouldn't let someone who happens to be "better" than you at certain things get you down. Comparing yourself to someone else won't do wonders for self-esteem.

Either ignore her, or alternatively make up some shocking rumour [without being identified as the initiator, obviously]. Slap her?
Reply 11
Thank you. You said that so so well (better than i could ever word it). I definatly am not going to be petty about it, shes really not worth anything. I dont think she knows that i dont like her its hard to just come out with 'i hate you', but i am quite blunt with her (i cant help it).
Ah i can not wait until summer....

Its more other people comparing us, so its hard for me not to notice it.

you said she used to bully you, is she doing anything horrible to you now? If yes, then get it sorted out. If not, then it's unlikely the 'i'm not jealous, I just hate her because she's better than me' excuse is going to wash.

No shes not bullying me now. I really am not jealous (im going to have to keep justifying this arent i?), I dont think shes better than me, frankley i know im better than her, it more how other people compare us and she comes out top which grates me.

RR - you're right my self esteem has majorly plummeted since, but i wouldnt make up a rumor about her - thats just mean!
Reply 12
This always happens at school? History always comes back to haunt you. I didn't have a great time (being a guy maybe it's no comparison), in fact, it was miserable. But just baton down the hatches and fight to be at Uni :smile:.

There are always those with a superiority complex, the worst thing to do is feed it.
Reply 13
JitsuCol
There are always those with a superiority complex, the worst thing to do is feed it.

erm based on everything that's been said here the 'hated girl' is just being herself, and this person has an INFERIORITY complex.

i honestly don't see what the problem is other than extreme paranoia about not being the centre of attention
Reply 14
That's how everyone feels about most people- particulalry if you're not that good looking or thin. I hate everyone who's better than me at anything. It's human nature- you're just going to have to concentrate on your own life and deal with it, if you dwell on it too much it'll mess you up big time.
Reply 15
mermania
erm based on everything that's been said here the 'hated girl' is just being herself, and this person has an INFERIORITY complex.

i honestly don't see what the problem is other than extreme paranoia about not being the centre of attention

That itself can make things worse? I understand that this other person has an inferiority complex.

Now I'm puzzled.
Reply 16
JitsuCol
That itself can make things worse? I understand that this other person has an inferiority complex.

Now I'm puzzled.

what I'm saying is the girl she hates hasn't actually done anything wrong apart from being herself, and for whatever reason this girl hates her for that. IMO that's really immature and gives her no justification for whining about it. the problem is all in this girl's head and she's paranoid over nothing

"she talks to my friends"
oh my dear god, someone call the cops!
Reply 17
C'mon, honestly what do you want people to say? "Aww that's so sad we love you, we want to be like you. You are better then everyone else". Really, grow up.
Reply 18
Thanks for the negative rep by the way, whoever awarded me it!
Perhaps if you'd think about things for a minute you'd realise it's the OP who needs to "gain some maturity".
honestly, you should shut up mermania, cos its a girl thing and i doubt you could ever understand

Latest

Trending

Trending