The Student Room Group

Uni offers ?

Anyone been made an offer by Westminster Uni yet ?? :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Smartiez
Anyone been made an offer by Westminster Uni yet ?? :smile:

I'm asking the same thing! I've applied for the Photographic Arts course there, I'm so anxious to hear back!
Reply 2
They took about 2 weeks to reply , soo good luck . Ive gt an offer for psychology
Reply 3
Original post by jcf
I'm asking the same thing! I've applied for the Photographic Arts course there, I'm so anxious to hear back!

Hey there!
I'm in the process of applying for that course as well and was wondering if you would be kind enough to enlighten me on what sort of stuff to write on the personal statement?
I'm not from the UK and am new to the process of uni stuff... I would very much appreciate it if you could help. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Agnes.
Hey there!
I'm in the process of applying for that course as well and was wondering if you would be kind enough to enlighten me on what sort of stuff to write on the personal statement?
I'm not from the UK and am new to the process of uni stuff... I would very much appreciate it if you could help. :smile:

Hey Agnes :smile: I went to the interview at University of Westminster and got the offer! So I'd say in your personal statement to just try and show just how much you really love Photography and also try and explain why you want to do the course!
Good luck :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by jcf
Hey Agnes :smile: I went to the interview at University of Westminster and got the offer! So I'd say in your personal statement to just try and show just how much you really love Photography and also try and explain why you want to do the course!
Good luck :smile:

So you got in? Congratulations! :smile:
Thanks! How did you arrange your portfolio? Just your works and explanations? And about how many photos/series did you show?
Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass, haha :x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending