The Student Room Group

Ravensbourne

Hey guys are any of you considering applying for Ravensbourne? And anyone for their Digital Photography course? And has anyone heard anything back who's applied?:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i'm applying :smile:
Reply 2
jcf
OP
Original post by scarizard
i'm applying :smile:

For Digital Photography? Have you sent your UCAS off? :smile:
Reply 3
yes, just waiting on tutors for references :cool:
Reply 4
jcf
OP
Got an interview for the Photography course at Rave! Yay! Anyone else heard back?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I managed to get a pre Ucas interview for my course (editing and post production) and they gave me a conditional offer! So cannot wait to start in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
jcf
OP
Original post by MetChristofi
I managed to get a pre Ucas interview for my course (editing and post production) and they gave me a conditional offer! So cannot wait to start in September!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh congrats! What does a pre ucas interview mean? And how long did it take for you to hear back? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pre Ucas means before they even look at everyone's Ucas form. We sent in a separate application form. But if you don't get in from the pre Ucas interview you have another chance through Ucas. My whole media class had this chance and I think 13 got in. I heard back from them 8 days after. So give them a week or 2 to hear back from them. If you have any questions feel free to ask me :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! I'm applying for the same course, and am going to an interview on the 17th. What was your interview like?
Original post by Mdhamiri
Congrats! I'm applying for the same course, and am going to an interview on the 17th. What was your interview like?

The interview was very different from anything I have ever done before. They sit you down with a group of people applying for the same course and ask you why do you want to do post production. They watch your show reel and will really tear apart it and criticise any errors in your edit, here is a tip DO NOT blame it on anything. They will say no to you if you do. If they say negative things about your work then say things you can improve on. But the interview is fine and if you prepare for it you should get in! Be prepared to answer technical questions. Good luck I hope you get in! Hope too see you in September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
I have a conditional offer for the Digital Television Production course at Ravensbourne!!! :biggrin:
Original post by TeaMan101
I have a conditional offer for the Digital Television Production course at Ravensbourne!!! :biggrin:

Congratulations! A lot of my friends from my sixth form have the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Congratulations! A lot of my friends from my sixth form have the same!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome!!! Are they all going to firm it?
Awesome!!! Are they all going to firm it?

Yes pretty much. I am as well :smile: but will be in a different course obviously :smile: are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Yes pretty much. I am as well :smile: but will be in a different course obviously :smile: are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah, that's good! At least you'll know people there already when you start!
I am very likely to firm it, but it will definitely be at least my insurance! If I do go though, then I'll give you all my footage to edit, haha!!
Ah, that's good! At least you'll know people there already when you start!
I am very likely to firm it, but it will definitely be at least my insurance! If I do go though, then I'll give you all my footage to edit, haha!!

Haha thank you! It was my only choice really loved it the three times I went! It was amazing! Did you like it? Hope to see you around in September!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Yeah, it is such an awesome place!! Feels more like a professional training centre than a university!
Yeah man, might see you in September :smile:
Reply 17
I have an interview there tomorrow , slightly worried that i won't be able to get there due to the snow!
Original post by eanderton
I have an interview there tomorrow , slightly worried that i won't be able to get there due to the snow!

Where about's do you live?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by eanderton

I had to miss my interview at the University of Gloucestershire today due to the snow.

It is my last choice so I wasn't that annoyed. I'll just re arrange it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending