The Student Room Group

A TSR Law Commission anyone?

For all of those interested in law reform and are of a political nature perhaps you would be interested in joining a TSR Commission? What will happen is I will introduce a Bill in the TSR Commons to gain recognition for this and voting members of the Commons will consult you. What will probably happen is that it may be channelled through by me instead. If anyone is interested in law reform we can help work together and hopefully should be constructive of your time used.

Any views on this?
Reply 1
I'm up for it, although I just got a shadow cabinet post too
Reply 2
Helpful hint: don't expect too much activity soon as Parliament could be dissolved at the discretion of the sovereign. :wink:
Lol thats a pretty interesting idea. What is ur shadow cabinet post?? Also ... do they have elections and stuff on this forum cos thats pretty geeky no offence.
Reply 4
An election has been called. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Count me in most definately. Whilst my input may be slightly limited due to my prospective undergraduate nature and current exams, I shall do my best.
Reply 6
m1kes
Count me in most definately. Whilst my input may be slightly limited due to my undergraduate nature and current exams, I shall do my best.

Not to be too picky :wink:, but you're not actually an undergraduate until you actually start a degree :rolleyes:
Reply 7
Ethereal
Not to be too picky :wink:, but you're not actually an undergraduate until you actually start a degree :rolleyes:

Edited. :biggrin: :rolleyes:
Reply 8
lol :p:
Reply 9
Ethereal

What are you when you finished your exams but not yet received your scroll? :biggrin:
Reply 10
When you have finished your undergraduate degree but it has not yet been conferred you are a Graduand.
Reply 11
Any views? The current motion has favoured a slight majority in the Commons.

Latest

Trending

Trending