The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Offers from Canterbury Christ Church

Hi Guys,

Has anyone received offers from CCCU yet? If so, what was the time frame from application to offers?

Scroll to see replies

I sent my ucas off on the 29th October and had an offer back from Canterbury Christchurch on the 2nd November.. So they were very quick to get back to me

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Congrats, sending mine off next week so hopefully they'll be as quick!
Reply 3
I hope to be sending mine off as very soon for American Studies and really hope I get in!
Got an interview for History. Sent on the 15th Oct and interview given on the 18th.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hello :smile:

I Want to apply to cccu but they ask for 240 inclusive of CCC in A levels. Do you think BCD is acceptable? I always have EPQ.
Original post by 06llal
Hello :smile:

I Want to apply to cccu but they ask for 240 inclusive of CCC in A levels. Do you think BCD is acceptable? I always have EPQ.

I wouldn't want to say definitely yes but I'd think that they'd most likely accept you. To be sure I'd give the admissions office a call if I was you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I got my first offer today, and am so chuffed that I got an offer from CCCU, to Study English Lit and American Studies! It's a conditional, but I'm so happy to have got one! The conditions are CCC with one of the C's being English. Which is fine, as I'm predicted ACC/BCC with the A/B in English! The course looks very good too!
no offers yet, i've applied for business marketing

congratulations on your offers!!
Reply 9
got an offer to study Law. They want BBC grades which is very doable
Reply 10
got an offer to study psychology :smile: they want BCC, which i think is pretty good.
Reply 11
Sent my application off on 3rd December and received an unconditional offer on the 28th Dec for Sport & Exercise Science with History, delighted coz it was my 1st choice! Good luck to everyone else!:smile:
Reply 12
forgot to say, sent my application on 18th december and received conditional offer on the 24th december :smile:
Reply 13
I have an offer for primary education :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Offer for media :}x
Offer for American Studies with a year abroad :smile:
Hi,

I had my audition/interview for BA(Hons) Drama on Wednesday and just received an Unconditional Offer today! Literally over the moon!!!!!! :biggrin:
Reply 17
I got an offer for American Studies with a year abroad :smile: sounds like some people are doing the same course as me. Are there any applicant days?
Reply 18
Original post by kanne
got an offer to study psychology :smile: they want BCC, which i think is pretty good.

I got the same :smile: Application in on Jan 4th and received Jan 29th. Not too bad to wait considering mine was in quite late :smile:
Reply 19
Any fine art or education people? Got my offer for joint honours in these! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending