The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Anyone else here applying at Westminster to study Psychology?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by farihaaah
Hahah Westminster thinks I ain't get AAC hahahha hahahaha sociology is so crap I hate. :frown: but luckily my exam is in the after I'm gonna just keep reading like 83738382 million pages of notes I have I'm so scared for this stupid exam the sheer vast quantity we need to know off by heart is ridiculous!

I went to so many uni's last year and I just hated them all and I was seriously considering to not go but then Westminster was my last open day and I just loved it! Lol.
I haven't email them back lol I don't know what to say!

Good luck! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

You'll get there! I don't think ill get BBB.. But I want to do my best :smile:

How was the exam today!? Did you so aqa?! :O

Aha I did love Westminster it's my first open day the others I've applied to.. I haven't been to an open day yet :P

You don't have to email them haha but on the email did say contact them if you are going or not xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 41
Original post by KFisch
Haha thanks! I will I'm just sick of waiting! The anticipation kills me!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Be patient! :smile: aha! I gotta wait for my last one .. I want it to hurry up so I can firm my choices :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by Sarah_twc
Be patient! :smile: aha! I gotta wait for my last one .. I want it to hurry up so I can firm my choices :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ugh I know, patience just isn't one of my virtues unfortunately. Which school is your last one?

Reply 43
Original post by KFisch
Ugh I know, patience just isn't one of my virtues unfortunately. Which school is your last one?

My last one is Middlesex university, what about you? I want it to hurry up too!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
You'll get there! I don't think ill get BBB.. But I want to do my best :smile:

How was the exam today!? Did you so aqa?! :O

Aha I did love Westminster it's my first open day the others I've applied to.. I haven't been to an open day yet :P

You don't have to email them haha but on the email did say contact them if you are going or not xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think I'm going to feb one because the trainline just gave me a amazing email about how I can go to London for £10!!!!!

I'm going to email them tonight and my brother wants to go too so that's 3 people including me I hope they don't mind!

And yes I do aqa sociology I thought it went ok but like when we all came out of the exam all my friends were like 'that was horrid' so I honestly don't even know! :frown:

How did you exam go? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 45
My last one is Middlesex university, what about you? I want it to hurry up too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nice :smile: I'm waiting on Liverpool, Birmingham, reading, and Sheffield

Reply 46
I think I'm going to feb one because the trainline just gave me a amazing email about how I can go to London for £10!!!!!

I'm going to email them tonight and my brother wants to go too so that's 3 people including me I hope they don't mind!

And yes I do aqa sociology I thought it went ok but like when we all came out of the exam all my friends were like 'that was horrid' so I honestly don't even know! :frown:

How did you exam go? xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

£10!? Where ya from? They won't mind they say you can bring guests :3

Ah it was okay! Which question did you choose? Some people did well and some didn't let's just pray for good grades! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
£10!? Where ya from? They won't mind they say you can bring guests :3

Ah it was okay! Which question did you choose? Some people did well and some didn't let's just pray for good grades! :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Virgin trains man! They're so good sometimes haha might book my ticket right now!
And we did religion and I answered the first 33 marker out of the possible too wby?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 48
My typo there was appalling! *two

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Virgin trains man! They're so good sometimes haha might book my ticket right now!
And we did religion and I answered the first 33 marker out of the possible too wby?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good! :smile:

Everyone did that one! I did the other one as I forgot all about the first one x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
That's good! :smile:

Everyone did that one! I did the other one as I forgot all about the first one x

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's only 4 people in my class and I was the only one that did the first one hahahah I just assumed inhibit meant prevent and just talked about functionalist etc but like after the exam the others was like what does inhibit mean and I got super worried hahaha

Did you find it ok? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
There's only 4 people in my class and I was the only one that did the first one hahahah I just assumed inhibit meant prevent and just talked about functionalist etc but like after the exam the others was like what does inhibit mean and I got super worried hahaha

Did you find it ok? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Everyone was like 'you've chosen the wrong one!' But I like NAMs and NRMs they are easy to remember :smile: but I get my hopes up I probably fid really bad -.-" x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
I might email Westminster about the applicant day as I didn't receive the e-mail for it, don't really fancy ringing them as I always get tongue tied on the phone :P

Does anyone know who I should email?
Reply 53
Original post by Phes
I might email Westminster about the applicant day as I didn't receive the e-mail for it, don't really fancy ringing them as I always get tongue tied on the phone :P

Does anyone know who I should email?

Yup! I do know who.. On your offer letter there's an email at the bottom I think! Admission guy is called Alan Pillay, if you can't find it I'll send you his email as I have recently been contacting him for the applicant day. May need to contact him again as I've decided not to attend the applicant day because I've been to an open day I want to have a look at other unis to see which ones I like :smile:

I'll send you the email in the next post :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
[email protected]

He replies quite fast and frequently I've had a conversation for about 2 days haha so I hope he can be able to reply back to you too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Ahh thanks a lot :biggrin: will email him now!
I've applied on 15th Jan to Westminster (Business Management -International Business, and Marketing Management). Got an conditional offer on 22nd Jan for Business Management (International Business). Right now I'm preparing for my IELTS exam on May.. :tongue: Can't make it to the open days because I'm from Romania and I have school exams..:frown: but tho I hope I could come on a weekend to visit the Marylebone campus, etc.. Anyone else that applied for such courses? :biggrin: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
I've replied to the Alan guy about going to the applicant day in march:

A) is anyone else going to that one
B) do you get a response back from him

:smile: excited now haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 58
I was going to go but as I've been to the open day before it's kinda similar and so I'm not going now..

Yes you will get a reply possibly tomorrow though xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
I was going to go but as I've been to the open day before it's kinda similar and so I'm not going now..

Yes you will get a reply possibly tomorrow though xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do you know if its tomorrow hahha

And will it honestly be similar :frown:

I want to go and see the accommodation so I'm gonna book a tour for the halls too :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending