The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Anyone received offers from Nottingham Trent?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Georgiaa356
Well done! What did you have to do in the interview?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

Record voice clips and write why you want to be a broadcast journalist, she said that its more to see if you want to do the course and won't leave. :smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by Forde
Ah I feel so worried, I've only just sent off my application today and seeing people have got offers from ages ago make me wonder if I sent it too late?

You are not too late, I got worried because I sent my application ages ago and only got an offer tuesday. Some people I know waited a month just for a acknowledgement email! Good luck either way :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Tpowello44
You are not too late, I got worried because I sent my application ages ago and only got an offer tuesday. Some people I know waited a month just for a acknowledgement email! Good luck either way :smile:

I know its just that offers are bring handed out already and I may have to wait until next year before I get a reply, I hope not because I can't wait that long haha.
Ive applied for Psychology but havent got an offer yet!.. to be fair i only sent my application of two weeks ago and the email they send out said that it can take up to 4 weeks :smile:

Anyone else applied for Psychology? have you got offers?
Reply 24
I got an offer for broadcast journalism last week! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Offer for Law LLB :smile:
Reply 26
I got an offer on Monday for English and Linguistics, applied on the 5th!
Got an offer for psychology :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by elliejoannex
Got an offer for psychology :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats :smile:
Original post by Indyy
Offer for Law LLB :smile:

I got my offer for Llb today
Is NTU your first choice ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just received a conditional from NTU - which is my insurance choice! 260 points to do Sports Psychology - very achievable!
Reply 31
Original post by thabyashanty
I got my offer for Llb today
Is NTU your first choice ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most likely. Im waiting for Westminister to reply first before making a decision.

What about you?
Original post by Indyy
Most likely. Im waiting for Westminister to reply first before making a decision.

What about you?

I really like NTU. But it's not far enough & I think I like the university of Liverpool better

I really liked Westminister but the accomodation put me off

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
I really like NTU. But it's not far enough & I think I like the university of Liverpool better

I really liked Westminister but the accomodation put me off

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got my offer for Westminister today :smile: But i reckon the grades are a little out of my reach. I guess i have to see what i get in March for my January exams before deciding to Firm/Insurance my choices. I dont mind NTU at all, i dont mind to living out but i would much rather go Westminister.
Original post by Indyy
I got my offer for Westminister today :smile: But i reckon the grades are a little out of my reach. I guess i have to see what i get in March for my January exams before deciding to Firm/Insurance my choices. I dont mind NTU at all, i dont mind to living out but i would much rather go Westminister.

That's how I feel about The university of Liverpool
But there's nothing wrong with aiming high

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
That's how I feel about The university of Liverpool
But there's nothing wrong with aiming high

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same with me and Leeds! I want to put Leeds first then Nottingham Trent as my insurance but I'm worried I won't get the A I need for Leeds. I've decided I'm going to wait until I've received my January results if I get an A then I'm definitely putting Leeds first :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ive applied for construction management however havent heard from them yet :frown: anyone got an offer from the school of built environment at ntu??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 37
has anyone actually applied to do german? havent found a single person doing german from any of my choices....bit worrying.
Reply 38
Accepted my firm for 280 points for Accounting and Finance.

Very excited to start now, such a long wait! :biggrin:
Reply 39
Original post by ascott4
I just got an offer for broadcast journalism :smile:

Congratulations! How was the admissions test?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending